Egypt excites with its history and monuments, but the experience isn’t about connecting the famous photos. This three-destination 11-day family tour is hands-on and interactive, with private guides breathing life into the antiquities, revealing the mysterious secrets that enchant all ages. Featuring camel rides, Red Sea relaxation, King Tut, and lessons with master craftsmen, this handcrafted tour reveals the very best of Egypt from a family-focused perspective.
Cairo – First Incredible Glimpse of the Pyramids
Your family will be greeted at the airport by a local guide and assisted in clearing customs and immigration. Then transfer to Giza, a desert suburb that’s now incorporated into the city of Cairo. From the hotel rooftop, you enjoy sublime views over the Great Pyramids of Giza. It’s a sight that takes the breath away, one that reveals how the imagination usually misses out on one important detail about the monuments: their size. Everyone can dream about this ancient wonder of the world. Where better to start than the monuments that have inspired visitors for over 3,000 years?
Cairo – Extravagant Monuments to the Past
Cairo – The Treasures of King Tutankhamen
Aswan – Cruising Along the River Nile
Edfu – Attractions Along the River Nile
Luxor – Private Tour of Luxor’s East Bank
Sharm El Sheik – Valley of the Kings and Queens
Sharm El Sheik – Five-Star on the Red Sea
Sharm El Sheik - Family on the Red Sea
Sharm El Sheik - Relaxation at your Pace
Sharm El Sheik – Departure
- Camel ride across the desert at sunset, watching the pyramids turn golden as your family discovers the famous sands and ancient world wonders
- Explore the fascinating secrets of King Tutankhamen, visiting his tomb and finding the treasures that were once buried with the boy king
- Stand beneath the majestic pyramids of Giza and enjoy a behind the scenes family tour of ancient Egypt’s greatest monuments
- Enjoy three relaxed days cruising down the Nile River on the Movenpick Royal Lily, a regal craft that’s perfect for families seeking to uncover the magic of the ancient world
- Discover the icons of Luxor on private tours, with Egyptologist guides tailoring the history towards your family’s interests and intrigues
- Marvel at most of ancient Egypt’s most famous monuments, including the Valley of the Kings, temples of Karnak and the Sphinx of Giza
- Get hands-on and interactive by learning how the pyramids were built and enjoying practical demonstrations from master craftsmen
- Spend the last three days lounging on an exotic private beach in Sharm El Sheik, with the blissful Red Sea waters offering many options for additional family adventure
$7,145 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on 276 reviews.
Reviewed By Geoffrey W.
Reviewed By Jena H.
Reviewed By John M.
Reviewed By Anne-Marie D.
Reviewed By Jason P.
Reviewed By Kim B.