This 8-day, Costa Rican vacation will take you and your family on a journey from the coast to the Cloud Forest to explore some of the best that this Central American paradise has to offer. This vacation encompasses the perfect blend of relaxation and adventure. You will bask in bubbling natural hot springs that are surrounded by panoramic jungle views, and tour guides will take you on adventures into the depths of the rain forest to discover exotic birds, plants and animals. You and your children...
San Jose - Arrive in Costa Rica's Vibrant Capital City
Your family’s Costa Rican adventure will begin in the country’s vibrant capital city of San Jose. Upon your arrival, your private transfer will greet you at the baggage claim and quickly you quickly through customs before escorting you to your luxury accommodation. San Jose is a bustling metropolis that is nestled inside a tropical oasis. It is the country’s most densely populated region, brimming with a rich history and lively culture. As you drive through Costa Rica’s urban center, you will have an authentic look into typical, daily life in San Jose. You will hear uniform-clad children call to one and other as they unwind from their school day. Sprawling outdoor markets welcome packs of tourists who are shopping for brightly colored souvenirs, and stunning buildings line the streets as skyscrapers tower above. Once you and your family arrive at your accommodation, you will be free to relax and unwind as you prepare for tomorrow’s exciting adventure.
Arenal - Take a Private Tour of Costa Rica's Most Active Volcano
Arenal - Relax, Unwind, and Explore the Waterside
Monteverde - Discover the Enchanting Biodiversity of the Monteverde Cloud Forest
Monteverde - Taste Costa Rica's Top Exports on a Private Plantation Tour
Tamarindo - Unwind on Tamarindo's Pristine White Sand Beaches
Tamarindo - Explore by Sea on a Privately Guided Boat Tour
San Jose - Depart for Home
- Discover Costa Rica’s most active volcano on a privately guided hike as you savor stunning views of Lake Arenal
- Bask in the Arenal region’s bubbling hot springs that are engulfed in a 360-degree view of the jungle while listening to the relaxing sounds of nature
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the enchanting La Fortuna waterfall as it slowly cascades into a crystal-blue swimming hole
- Craft chocolate from scratch and sample the deliciously-rich, finished product on a private plantation tour
- Indulge in the warm, misty air of the Monteverde Cloud Forest on your skin as you hike through the enchanting rainforest and discover rare wildlife
- Unwind on Tamarindo’s pristine, white-sand beaches and take a dip in the turquoise Pacific sea
- Discover dolphins, iguanas, turtles and more on a privately guided boat excursion through Tamarindo
$2,339 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Michelle M.
Reviewed By William N.
Reviewed By jeff s.
Reviewed By Marcia C.
Reviewed By Aimee L.
Reviewed By Jacque B.