Experience Costa Rica’s top attractions during this custom-tailored, 7-day tour. Journey to the country’s most active volcano on an exclusive hike to uncover its mysterious history from an expert tour guide. Experience the freeing sensation of flying as you soar through the Cloud Forest by zipline, and come face-to-face with two-toed sloths, howler monkeys, rare tree frogs, and more on tours throughout the rain forest, jungle, and sea. Unwind on Tamarindo’s pristine white-sand beaches and refresh...
San Jose - Arrive in Costa Rica's Lively Metropolis
After touching down in San Jose, your private transfer will meet you at baggage claim and quickly whisk you through customs. As you drive through San Jose, you will notice how the city’s vibrant energy and bustling streets are balanced by the mountains that loom in the distance. San Jose brims with activity. Street performers serenade pedestrians with upbeat Latin American music, children shout to one and other in excitement, kicking around a soccer ball in a local park, and vendors sell typical Costa Rican staples as the scent of tamales, empanadas, and meat kebabs drift through the air. Once your driver arrives at your accommodation, you will be free to relax and unwind as you prepare for the next day of your adventure.
Tortuguero - Tour Tortuguero's Winding Waterways by Boat
Arenal - Journey to Costa Rica's Most Active Volcano
Arenal - Explore the Rainforest on a Hanging Bridges Tour
Arenal - Fly Through the Cloud Forest by Zipline
Tamarindo - Unwind on Tamarindo's Beautiful White-Sand Beaches
Tamarindo - Depart for Home
- Immerse yourself in the local culture in Costa Rica’s lively capital city of San Jose
- Witness sea turtles hatch on an exclusive sun-down excursion with an expert naturalist guide
- Bask in the sounds of nature on a private boat tour of Costa Rica’s secluded paradise of Tortuguero
- Venture to Costa Rica’s most active, 5,000-foot-high volcano on a privately guided excursion
- Meet face-to-face with sloths, monkeys, and more on a hanging bridge tour of Monteverde
- Delight in the warm wind in your hair as you fly through the Cloud Forest by zipline
- Unwind on Tamarindo’s pristine white-sand beaches as you listen to the calming crash of the Pacific Ocean
$2,046 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Sumit R.
Reviewed By Michael P.
Reviewed By Michelle M.
Reviewed By James G.
Reviewed By Elaine Y.
Reviewed By Jacque B.