Join the Inca Nation on this 11-day tour tailored to show you the incredible culture and unique wonders of Peru and Bolivia. Experience the people that continue to live by their own rules within secluded beauty, breathing life into a civilization everyone thought was lost. Journey through the lush hills and pulsing traditional markets of the Sacred Valley. Venture to isolated islands within the waters of Lake Titicaca. Listen to the whispered legends of the Tiahuanaco Ruins. Stand within the clouds...
Lima – Arrive with Inca Dreams
Arrive in the Peruvian capital of Lima where the historic center of the Plaza de Armas glows like gilded fringe in the evening light. The neoclassical Spanish architecture encompasses the square, giving opulent decoration to the cobblestones and trickling fountain. The various chapels along the nave of the cathedral display more than one dozen altars carved in various styles, and the ornate wood choir is a genuine gem of late baroque sculpture. The zesty scent of ceviche is never far away, while the cool breeze blows in from the shore. Settle into the evening and the thoughts of the Inca Nation yet to come.
Cusco – Welcome to the Inca Empire
Sacred Valley – Expanding into the Valleys
Aguas Calientes – The Lost City of a Nation
Cusco – A Blossoming Citadel
Puno – Bordering the Nation
Puno – Along the Secluded Shores
Island of the Sun – The Bright Lights of the Sun
La Paz – To Capital Heights
La Paz – Lost Among the Ruins
La Paz – Nation to Nation
- Discover the heights and lingering mystery of Machu Picchu
- Cruise across the highest navigable fresh water lake in the world, Lake Titicaca
- Visit the highest capital city in the world, La Paz, Bolivia
- Experience the wide variety of Andean culture along the hillside and within the islands of Lake Titicaca, from both the Peruvian and Bolivian side
- Journey through the Inca capital city of Cusco
- Witness the Inca ruins that speckle the Andes, atop citadels and beneath Spanish architecture
- See the sensational colors of Andean textiles and their traditional method of work
- Explore the legends and mythology of the Tiahuanaco Ruins
$8,861 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on 21 reviews.
Reviewed By Rajarshi G.
Reviewed By Teri P.
Reviewed By Douglas B.
Reviewed By nicola p.
Reviewed By Timothy L.