Iberia is an international land of abundant coastal beauty, and this 15-day tour has been handcrafted to ensure your maximum enjoyment of this ocean-spanning environment. From the Mediterranean to the Atlantic, a blend of guided activities and leisure time will provide the perfect balance to your travels, focusing on the coastal communities and cultures that make this region such as exceptional destination.
Sant Feliu – Orientation to Catalonia
Your coastal adventure will begin in Catalonia, where the rugged mountains roll down to the Mediterranean, and the landscape is dotted with charming villages and scenic outcroppings. After a brief stop in Girona, you will make your way to your destination of Sant Feliu de Guixols. The medieval town of San Feliu overlooks two scenic bays and is the first point of a stretch of seaside communities that extends all the way to the Gulf of Roses. After you settle in to your beachfront accommodation, you will have the remainder of the day to spend at your leisure.
Sant Feliu – The Rhythm of the Waves
Sant Feliu – Village-Hopping
Sant Feliu – The Landscape from Two Wheels
Barcelona – The Jewel of Catalonia
Barcelona – All Things Gaudi
Barcelona – A Turn for the Culinary
Madeira – Departing Catalonia
Madeira – Outdoor Adventures
Madeira – Basking in the Coastal Water
Madeira – Hanging Ten on the Coast
Lisbon – Returning to the Mainland
Lisbon – Leisure Time on the Coast
Lisbon – Wave Riding
Lisbon – Departure
- Paddle your way along the Costa Brava in search of your very own secret cove and take in the stunning vistas and rugged contours of the Catalan coast
- Village-hop along the coast and bask in the medieval character and charm of Spain, where each community offers a distinct version of the plaza, church, and fortress
- Feel the wind in your hair on a bicycle tour of Catalonia and chart your own course through this inspiring landscape
- Stroll through the columns of La Sagrada Familia and learn the artistic genius of the creator behind this stunning example of Art Nouveau architecture
- Bask in the magical ambiance during a trip to La Boqueria market, where vendors call out and highlight their best products to capture your attention
- Roll up your sleeves during a cooking course in the Catalonian capital, during which the secrets behind dishes, such as paella and Iberian ham, will be revealed
- Embark on a canyoning expedition of Medeira, where the island's rugged mountains and natural beauty will come to life with the help of your expert guide
- Take to the waves on a voyage through the island's coastal waters that are teeming with wildlife
- Partake in the famous tradition of surfing on a Portuguese island and enjoy an insiders guide to the best spots
- Delight in the ambient beauty of mainland Portugal on a leisurely day in the rural beauty of the outskirts of Lisbon
$4,675 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on
Reviewed By Alexis T.
Reviewed By Lisa W.
Reviewed By Susan G.
Reviewed By Joseph C.
Reviewed By Debbie F.
Reviewed By Nina B.