Discover and admire the astonishing Spanish art and architecture that peppers the Catalonian coast, from Barcelona to Costa Brava, on this inspiring 8-day tour. Whether appreciating the visionary architecture of Antoni Gaudi or being mesmerized by the great works of Salvador Dali, every moment spent in Spain will amaze you as you learn more about the country’s deep cultural roots.
Costa Brava - The Catalonian Coast
After touching down in Barcelona, its humming cityscape will welcome you to Spain. You will collect your rental car at the airport and begin your travels to the Catalonian coast. You will venture through the Emporda countryside and to the breathtaking coastline of Costa Brava. The rugged coast is staggering and stretches from Barcelona to the Spanish-French border. Here, the romantic atmosphere can be summed up by its spectacular seascapes and wind-swept headlands. You will spend your afternoon meandering the quiet towns of Costa Brava and bathing on the sun-soaked beaches before returning to your seaside resort.
Costa Brava - Stunning Seascapes
Costa Brava - The Art of Salvador Dali
Barcelona - A City Bursting With Character
Barcelona - Through the Lens of Modern Art
Barcelona - The Old and New World
Barcelona - Sipping Prestigious Wines
Barcelona - Mornings in Barcelona
- Witness the staggering natural beauty of the Catalonian coastline through spectacular seascape scenes and time spent along its luxuriant landscapes in Costa Brava
- Step into the mind of visionary artist, Salvador Dalí, as you bask in the evocative works that line his dazzling museum in Figueres
- Appreciate the atmospheric allure of the medieval capital of Girona, a destination steeped in history
- Let the hallowed contemporary work of iconic architect, Antoni Gaudi, mesmerize you on a tour of Barcelona
- Wallow in the charm of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter as you meander Baroque boulevards and tuck into traditional Spanish cuisine
- Discover modern art through the lens of famous artist Pablo Picasso as you peruse the Picasso Museum of Barcelona to view his remarkable work
- Escape for a peaceful wine-tasting tour through the beloved El Penedes wine region, where estates bottle prestigious vintages that have been grown in its rich soil
$2,547 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.96 stars based on 104 reviews.
Reviewed By Lawanda Y.
Reviewed By julia b.
Reviewed By Patty P.
Reviewed By Todd S.
Reviewed By Donna M.
Reviewed By Raquel G.