Between Portugal’s spectacular Algarve coastline, it's bewitching Madeira Island beaches, and thrumming Lisbon cityscape, lively adventures are abundant across these spectacular destinations, and for 12 days you may embrace the thrilling experiences during this handpicked action tour. From kayaking across the sparkling sea in search of hideaway caves to soaring above Madeira Island by hot air balloon, the thrill of adventure awaits you.
Algarve - Sapphire Seascapes and Soft Shores
Your lively adventures in Portugal will begin in the country’s southernmost region, the Algarve. Home to velvety white sand beaches and sparkling sapphire seascapes, this coastal paradise will seduce you from the minute you arrive at the international airport and transfer to your accommodation on the beachfront. In the Algarve, rocky cliffs hug the coastal edge and sandy coves sweep beneath the jagged ledges, composing dreamy scenes as you luxuriate for the duration of your stay.
Algarve - Pictures of Ponta da Piedade
Algarve - Bewitchment in the Benagil Cave
Algarve - Scenes of the Algarve from Above
Funchal - Magic on Madeira Island
Funchal - Whimsy within the Laurissilva Forest
Funchal - The Historical Profession of Levadeiro
Funchal - Frolicking through the Forest
Lisbon - Pastel-Colored Portuguese Skyline
Lisbon - Highlights of the Portuguese Capital
Lisbon - The Height of Portuguese Romance
Lisbon - Making the Most of Your Morning
- Slowly paddle along the sparkling waters circling the colossal Ponta da Piedade rock formations, kayaking between their towering golden crests to caves carved into their cliffs
- Relish another breathtaking kayak tour, this time to the wondrous cavernous beach of the spellbinding Benagil Cave, a surreal geological phenomenon unlike any other cave
- Hover into the sky onboard a hot air balloon to witness the Algarve from above, laying your eyes upon its flowered fields and orange groves veiling the unspoiled landscape
- Trot through the illustrious untouched Laurissilva forest on horseback to witness Portugal’s flourishing wilderness and the many extraordinary creatures who live within this fairytale region
- Delve into the historical origins of the Levada water channel networks of Madeira while witnessing their impressive designs that dissect Funchal’s staggering forests
- Frolic through the Funchal forests during a thrilling canyoning tour, whereby you will leap from the summits of waterfalls and race down natural rock slides
- Let the sumptuous flavors of Portuguese cuisine dance off your taste buds as you lap up a gastronomy tour of Lisbon’s beloved food markets and partake in a professionally-led cooking class
- Embrace the Romantic Era as you witness the remarkable Pena Palace resting atop the Sintra Mountain and savor a mouth-watering Portuguese meal at a Fade House in Lisbon
$4,831 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.99 stars based on
Reviewed By George M.
Reviewed By Louise S.
Reviewed By Gayle L.
Reviewed By Anne B.
Reviewed By Majdah A.
Reviewed By Charu M.