Behind New Zealand’s buzzing tourism attractions lies a wealth of hidden gems that you will discover on this luxurious 15-day tour. From the golden beaches of Stewart Island to the magnificent mountains and fabled fiords of Milford Sound, you will explore every inch of untouched New Zealand on this handcrafted tour. Venture behind the scenes and off the beaten path to uncover a side to New Zealand often missed by the hasty traveler.
Auckland - A Taste of New Zealand
Composed of a captivating city skyline and an immaculate stretch of surrounding countryside, the city of Auckland is a stunning destination. Although Auckland's colorful streets will be buzzing with people from the minute you land, you will be pleasantly surprised by the hidden districts of the city. After settling in, a guide will lead you on a walking tour of Auckland's hidden gems. From artisanal chocolates crafted in boutique stores to fascinating pieces of art housed in hard-to-find galleries, you will discover untouched Auckland before venturing out on a yacht to sail through Auckland Harbor.
Auckland - Over the Land and Sea
Rotorua - Luminescent Cave Discoveries
Rotorua - Immersed in Maori Culture
Stewart Island - Nocturnal Kiwi Birds
Stewart Island - Pure, Undisturbed Wildlife
Catlins - Gorgeous Wilderness Scenes
Catlins - On the Catlin's Coast
Dunedin - Penguin and Sea Lion Encounters
Oamaru - The History of Moeraki
Wanaka - The Old World of Oamaru
Wanaka - Immaculate Beauty
Milford Sound - New Zealand’s Fjords
Milford Sound - Through Milford Sound
Milford Sound - Departure
- Peer behind the veil of Auckland’s bustling cityscape to uncover rare artisanal stores and hidden art galleries on an exclusive tour complete with a yacht-sailing adventure across the harbor
- Soar above Waiheke Island's flourishing landscape in a seaplane and explore the forested trails of Tawharanui Regional Park
- Escape the crowds and enter the colossal caves en route to Rotorua that will be illuminated by millions of glow worms
- Retreat to an authentic Maori village to experience the traditional tribal lifestyle and a mouthwatering home-cooked meal
- Tour the bright beaches of Stewart Island and spot the native Kiwi birds, which reside in a protected and private conservation area
- Venture through the emerald forests of Ulva Island to capture incredible images of an environment that remains unspoiled
- Stroll across the mesmerizing paths of the South Island’s Great Walk to the majestic forested fields of Rakiura National Park
- Wrap around the absorbing Otago Peninsula and bask in private sightings of the endemic penguins and sea lions
- Witness the ancient 60-million-year-old boulders that flank Moeraki and the Yellow-Eyed Penguin colonies that leap off the rocks below the Moeraki Lighthouse
- Cruise across Lake Wanaka on a tour that will culminate with an opportunity to plant your own tree in the forest
- Marvel at the sights and sounds of Milford Sound during a tour the immaculate region by jet boat and bicycle
$10,330 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Anwesh Y.
Reviewed By Carol P.
Reviewed By Laurie Z.
Reviewed By Elaine H.
Reviewed By Robin P.
Reviewed By Amol S.