Journey across Namibia: this adventure takes in the best of the breathtaking and diverse landscapes of this beautiful country, from the urban to the rural, the historical to the anthropological. From the quirky towns of Windhoek and Swakopmund, to the fascinating historical landmarks such as Spreetshoogte Pass, to the natural wonders of the Moon landscape and the marble mountains, prepare for a truly mind-boggling experience. There is wildlife to be searched for on foot, by vehicle and by kayak,...
Windhoek - Welcome to Namibia
This bustling capital of Namibia is your gateway to the wonders of this beautiful country, and your first taste of the fantastic hospitality that awaits you. You will be met at Windhoek Airport and taken to your first luxury hotel, the ideal establishment for you to rest your weary traveler feet, and indulge in a little pampering before the start of your Namibian adventure in the morning. Head to the hotel’s famous casino to try your luck if your excitement prevents you from sleeping, or enjoy some spectacular fare at their fine dining restaurant. If sleep is what you crave, curl up in the elegant luxury of your comfortable hotel room, and dream of the adventures to come on this magical expedition.
Sesriem Canyon - Views of Namib
Sesriem Canyon - Explore Desert and Dunes
Swakopmund - Fascinating History
Swakopmund - Wander Walvis Bay
Damaraland - Sprawling Landscape
Damaraland - Game Drives and Pampering
Etosha National Park - Safari Adventure
Etosha National Park - The Haunted Forest
Etosha National Park - Embrace Etosha
Etosha National Park - Explore More of Etosha
Windhoek - Depart for Home
- Immerse yourself in the bustling towns of Windhoek and Swakopmund
- Walk in the footsteps of Nicolaas Spreeth at the Spreetshoogte Pass
- Encounter the world’s highest sand dunes at Sossusvlei
- Sip on a sundowner in the shadow of the marble mountains
- Marvel at the lunar landscape of Moon Valley
- Glide in a kayak through Walvis Bay Lagoon
- Indulge in a luxurious spa pampering in the middle of the desert
- Venture out in search of wildlife in the famed Etosha National Park
$7,015 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.95 stars based on
Reviewed By Johanna F.
Reviewed By George L.
Reviewed By Christine S.
Reviewed By Mauricio M.
Reviewed By DIANE S.