Take a privately guided road journey through the vastness of Namibia - a country of epic landscapes and compelling size and grandeur. The journey takes you to the Namib Desert, where the dunes of Sossusvlei are among the highest in the world. Continue to the German colonial town of Swakopmund, where a host of activities await, from pelagic boat trips to skydiving. You then head into Damaraland in search of exotic desert-adapted flora and fauna, before heading to the Etosha region for thrilling...
Windhoek - Welcome to Namibia
On arrival at Windhoek International Airport, you will meet your guide who will accompany you for the entirety of your trip. He will escort you into Windhoek to the elegant and tranquil guest house for your first over night, which is a haven of serenity perfectly suited for you to relax after your long plane journey. Enjoy a soothing massage in the Wellness Room before taking a refreshing swim in the pool in the garden terrace area. An a la carte gourmet meal in the evening rounds off a pleasant arrival in Namibia, and prepares you for the adventure that lies ahead.
Kulala Wilderness Reserve - Into the Wilderness
Kulala Wilderness Reserve - The Dunes of Sossusvlei
Swakopmund - Across the Sands
Swakopmund - Adventures Abound
Damaraland - The Skeleton Coast
Damaraland - Into the Wilderness
Grootberg - Culture and Wildlife
Ongava - Into Ongava
Onguma - The Vastness of Etosha
Onguma - Delights to Find
Windhoek - Homeward bound
- Take thrilling game drives (with an experienced private guide) in Ongava and Etosha National Park, home to elephants, rhinos, lions and leopards
- Seek out the unique desert-adapted rhinos and elephants of Damaraland
- Track rhinos on foot
- Walk among some of the largest sand dunes on Earth
- Visit the enigmatic Dead Vlei, a photographer’s dream
- Explore the quaint High German architecture of Swakopmund’s streets and promenade
- Enjoy a host of adrenaline activities, or take an ocean safari or birding trip
- Meet the nomadic Himba people
$7,171 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.97 stars based on
Reviewed By Christine S.
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By Alan M.
Reviewed By Eliezer B.
Reviewed By Walter N.
Reviewed By Weng K.