Experience the highlights of Namibia’s incredible landscapes, culture and wildlife on this tailor-made journey of exploration and adventure. Seek out lions and elephants and track rhinos on foot in the big game reserves of Ongava and Etosha before heading to Damaraland in search of unique desert-adapted elephant herds. Spend two days exploring the quirky Germanic seaside town of Swakopmund, then head south into the dunes of Sossusvlei, where a desert landscape of stark and utterly beautiful harshness...
Windhoek - Welcome to Namibia!
On arrival at Windhoek International Airport, you will be met by a representative and transferred the short distance to your country club hotel. Set in acres of gardens and surrounded by a golf course, the club is the ideal place to relax and unwind after a long plane journey, and to prepare yourself for the Namibia safari adventures that lie ahead. Play a gentle round of golf, take a stroll in the grounds or simply relax by the pool and let the attentive staff take care of you. In the evening, sample some of Namibia’s delicious cuisine at the hotel restaurant, where the la carte menu or buffet, with delicacies, will tempt you.
Ongava Game Reserve - Into Ongava
Etosha National Park - Into Etosha
Day 4 - 5
Damaraland - Into Damaraland
Day 6 - 7
Swakopmund - The Quirky Town
Day 8 - 9
Sossusvlei - The Dunes of Sossusvlei
Sossusvlei - Homeward Bound
- Seek out lions, elephants and other big game in Etosha National Park
- Track rhinos on foot at Ongava
- Explore Damaraland’s incredible landscapes in search of desert-adapted elephants
- Discover the unique flora and fauna of the desert
- Visit Swakopmund, a Germanic town set between the Atlantic Ocean and the desert sands
- Enjoy surf-fresh seafood and café culture in Swakopmund
- Visit the incredible dunes of Sossusvlei
$5,845 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.97 stars based on
Reviewed By Christine S.
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By Alan M.
Reviewed By Weng K.
Reviewed By Jim H.
Reviewed By Eliezer B.