Handcrafted to celebrate Kenya’s abundance of endangered animals, this adventurous, two-week safari will also offer intimate moments with rhinos, chimpanzees, and nearly exclusive species to Kenya. Cheetahs flourish on Kenya’s open grasslands along with Africa’s other iconic cats. This safari will lead you them, from the Amboseli swamps to Meru plains and Masai Mara grasslands.
Nairobi – Nairobi National Park
After flying into Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be greeted by a local guide and transferred privately to the outskirts of Nairobi National Park. An excellent four-star hotel is situated here, and your suite will look out across a wilderness where elephants are easily seen. Giraffes and buffaloes can also be seen from your balcony, sometimes even rhinos. All of these animals will be backdropped by the modern cityscape. This will prove to be a very pleasant introduction to Africa in addition to providing you with some time to relax before your safari starts.
Amboseli National Park – A Safari Flight and First Game Drive
Day 3 - 4
Amboseli National Park – Big Cat Action
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy – Up-Close to Rhinos
Day 6 - 7
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy – Big Five Safari
Meru National Park – Wildlife Conservation
Day 9 - 10
Meru National Park – Cheetahs and Other Cats
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Mara’s Big Cat Country
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Hot Air Balloon Ride
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Final Moments With Cheetahs
Mara Naboisho – Departure
- Explore the best of the big cat destinations with three days in the Masai Mara
- Search for cheetahs and leopards in the recently revitalized Meru National Park
- Enjoy the perfect start to your African safari with three days in Amboseli, where you will tour watering holes and swamps
- Hot air balloon over the Masai Mara and touch down to a champagne breakfast
- Track cheetahs across open grasslands and discover where they raise their cubs
- Marvel at unusual species, such as wild dogs, gerenuk, Beisa oryx, and colobus monkeys
- Luxuriate in a handpicked collection of Kenya’s best camps and lodges, where the premium is on an immersion in the wildlife world
$9,277 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Huan W.
Reviewed By Erin P.
Reviewed By Wijay A.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.