Cheetahs roam where ungulates graze across the Kenyan plains. They thrive in the Masai Mara, have returned to Meru, are holding on in Samburu, and are accompanied by critically endangered species in Ol Pejeta. This unforgettable, 11-day safari will showcase four exceptional Kenyan destinations while focusing on cheetah encounters in addition to the country’s rarer and more unusual wildlife. It will provide a diverse safari experience in the country where safaris began.
Nairobi – Overnight in a Gentle City
An overnight stay in Nairobi is typical of most Kenyan safaris. The city is modern and green, which is a place where elephants and skyscrapers are juxtaposed along the same horizon. It is a capital that confounds most visitors’ preconceptions. Yes, you can find the bustle and color to be synonymous with urban East Africa, but you can also discover a wonderful sense of space and wildlife conservation. After landing at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be transferred to your upmarket lodge that overlooks Nairobi National Park. From your balcony, you can listen to the various animals, most notably giraffes and elephants. The famous Carnivore restaurant is nearby your accommodation, and you can also order food to your room.
Meru National Park – A Park Returning to its Former Splendor
Meru National Park – Intimate Encounters With Kenyan Cheetahs
Samburu National Reserve – An Afternoon and Evening with the Samburu
Samburu National Reserve – The Cheetahs and Rare Wildlife of an Arid Plain
Ol Pejeta Conservancy – Up Close With Chimpanzee and Rhino Conservation
Ol Pejeta Conservancy – Classic Big Five Encounters
Masai Mara National Reserve – The Best Place in Africa for a Cheetah Safari
Masai Mara National Reserve – Hot Air Ballooning at Sunrise
Masai Mara National Reserve – More Big Cat Experiences in the Mara
Nairobi – Departure
- Discover Africa’s densest cheetah population during a three-night safari in the Masai Mara
- Venture off the beaten track on a safari through the revitalized Meru National Park, where cheetah numbers are thriving once more
- Explore the Samburu’s endless space, where rare and endangered wildlife comes eye to eye with the Big Five
- Immerse yourself in the realm of wildlife conservation by visiting a chimpanzee sanctuary and walking with rhinos in Ol Pejeta
- Uncover Kenya’s exceptional variety of wildlife, including different giraffe species and endangered antelope with nine days on safari
- Hot air balloon above the Masai Mara for a brilliant impression of the moving herds
- Experience different cheetah behaviors as you search for male coalitions and mothers with cubs
$11,292 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 179 reviews.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By mike K.
Reviewed By Lindsay K.
Reviewed By Kelly S.
Reviewed By JEANA L.