Experience authentic culture and elaborate history during your 14-day custom-tailored tour of Northern Italy and Lake Como. Indulge in the marvels of Italy that can be found in the tranquil ambiance of Alpine towns and sample the traditional cuisines of the Venetian lagoon. Whether learning the art of glassblowing or finding the indelible connection between the Kingdom of Italy and ancient Egypt, you will find sophistication, grandeur, and unforgettable heritage.
Venice – Arrive in Italy with a Stunning Introduction to Venice
The famous canals divide the city of Venice, drawing attention to the marble palaces soaring above the tranquil secluded waterways and leading to more than 400 bridges, which connect the various islands that create the elegant city.
Your flight will land at Marco Polo Airport, where your private transfer will greet you upon arrival and escort you to your accommodation by a private boat. By now, you will be ready for an introduction to the classic beauty for which Venice is celebrated. Your guide will lead you to the famous St. Mark’s Square to visit the fascinating architecture and artwork of the eponymous cathedral and the breathtaking interior decorated with nearly 45,638 square feet of gilded Byzantine mosaics.
Venice – Delight in a Classic Culinary and Hidden History Tour of Venice
Venice – Revel in a Private Guided Tour of the Venetian Lagoon
Verona – Cruise the Brenta Canal
Milan – Discover Charming Verona before Arriving in Elegant Milan
Milan – Explore the Bustling History and Dynamic Art of Milan
Como – Transfer to the Gorgeous Scenery around Lake Como
Como – Traverse the Enchanting Landscape of the Italian Alps
Como – Enjoy the Beautiful Towns and Culture along Lake Como
Stresa – Indulge in the Gardens and Ambiance of Stresa at Leisure
Stresa – Visit the Opulent Isola Bella on a Boat Tour of Lake Maggiore
Turin – Venture to Turin for a Lovely Walking Tour Italy’s First Capital
Turin – Wander the Exceptional Museums and Cafes of Turin
Turin – Depart for Home
- Indulge in the history and luxurious ambiance of the town of Como, which is located on the shores of the famous waters of Lake Como
- Marvel at the fascinating beauty of Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece, The Last Supper, when visiting Milan
- Discover the remarkable history and captivating architecture of St. Mark’s Cathedral in Venice during a private, guided tour of the city
- Delight in an immersive luxury tour of the Borromean Islands, which are captured in the opulent terraces that decorate the garden on the Isola Bella villa
- Cruise along the Brenta canal for a stunning view of the villas that once belonged to Venetian aristocracy
- Explore the captivating display of Egyptian artifacts in the Museo Egizio in Turin, which is the largest collection of Egyptian objects outside of Cairo
- Indulge in the sensational cuisine of Venice during a guided market visit and cooking class, which showcases the unique flavors that have sustained on the lagoon
- Wander the fabulous villages and villas around the town of Como to find natural majesty, panoramas, and charm at Brunate and Bellagio
- Learn the ancient and coveted art of glassblowing with a private visit to an artisan studio to continue in the traditions of the island of Murano
$5,007 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 4558 reviews.
Reviewed By Laurie D.
Reviewed By Debra B.
Reviewed By Madison S.
Reviewed By JEFFREY L.
Reviewed By debra g.
Reviewed By Helen C.