An exploration of the hidden gems of these iconic cities, this 9-day sample tour of Rome, Florence, and Venice presents travelers with a unique cocktail of national pride and regional charm. As you make your way from the bustle of landlocked Rome to the sunny facades of Venice, enjoy luxurious encounters with what is best of each city and form your own memories in cities that have inspired generations.
Rome – Introduction to the Eternal City
Even the traffic will seem exciting as your approach Rome on your first afternoon on this Italian adventure. After your transfer from the outskirts to your hotel in the city center, you will have a chance to settle into your accommodations before enjoying an orientation of the city. On your tour, you will witness the delightful piazzas Farnese and Navona before pondering the sculpting genius of the Trevi fountain. An evening in Rome would not be complete without a multi-course dinner that features some of the best local ingredients.
Rome – The City's Illustrious Past
Rome – A Visit to a Subterranean World
Venice – An Aquatic Exploration
Venice – Through the Adriatic Archipelago
Venice – Naval History
Florence – The Mystery of Michelangelo
Florence – An Excursion into Tuscany
Florence – Departure
- Leave no stone unturned on a comprehensive walking tour of Rome at night, during which the intoxicating blend of vibrant piazza life and people will thrill you
- Absorb the city's illustrious history on a visit to the Capitoline museum, where you can enjoy some spectacular views of the city's skyline
- Dive beneath the cobbles on a subterranean tour of Rome's underground catacombs, crypts, and ruins
- Enjoy the bracing effects of the Adriatic air on an exploration of Venice during a private tour of its most famous sights
- Take to the waves on a private tour of the archipelago of Venice, where the city's floating history is dramatically portrayed
- Survey the rich artistic treasures that made their way to Venice and added to the city's opulent exterior
- Amble through the galleries and exhibits of Florence, where the brilliance of Michelangelo is prominently displayed through his many paintings and sculptures
- Ponder the traditions of artisanal mastery presented in the Oltrarno district of Florence and visit operating silk and leather workshops
$3,622 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.79 stars based on
Reviewed By Amy A.
Reviewed By Don B.
Reviewed By Michael C.
Reviewed By Tara W.
Reviewed By Joan D.
Reviewed By Doug H.