Uganda’s unique habitats love to surprise, providing a home to the world’s most exotic and endangered giants. This handcrafted private, luxury safari in Uganda explores them in the most elegant of styles, with exceptional lodges and private flights between destinations. Track gorillas in Bwindi, safari across the big-game savannah, encounter chimpanzees and rare mangabeys, and then boat and walk through legendary grasslands. Tailored for intimacy and authenticity, it’s a journey to the heart of...
Entebbe – Subtle Beauty of Lake Victoria
Lake Victoria is an icon from the Africa travel bucket list, the continent’s largest lake, an immense body of water that changes color with the rising sun. The Lake Victoria Serena Resort & Spa is perfectly perched over the water, gazing out towards lost islands and the odd traditional fishing vessel. It has a private piece of shoreline and an excellent spa for recuperating after the flight. Entebbe’s colonial charms are found within easy walking distance, crumbling late 19th-century buildings that can be very photogenic in the late-afternoon light. You’re greeted at the airport for a short transfer to the hotel, where the afternoon is at your leisure. The hotel’s lakeside restaurant makes for a relaxed evening.
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – Sublime Aerial Safari Over the Volcanoes
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – Gorilla Trekking in the Misty Rainforest
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – More Intimate Encounters with Gorillas
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Tree-Climbing Lions and Hippos in the Channel
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Walking Across the Iconic Grasslands
Kibale National Park – Iconic Monkeys and Mangabeys of Central Africa
Kibale National Park – Unique Chimpanzee Trekking
Murchison Falls National Park – Wildlife Drama of the Ugandan Savannah
Murchison Falls National Park to Entebbe – The Best of Uganda’s River Nile
Entebbe – Departure
- Go gorilla trekking in the thick mountainous forest of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, where you will meet two wild gorilla troops
- Explore Uganda’s staggering landscapes on private aerial safaris, journeys that also provide expedited connections to the country’s remote wildlife realms
- Settle into the authenticity of Uganda’s finest luxury lodges, blend into your surroundings, and safely soak up all the sounds and sights of the wild
- Traverse legendary East African grasslands by vehicle and on foot, with elephants and tree-climbing lions just the start of the animals you encounter in Murchison Falls National Park
- Spend a day tracking wild chimpanzees in Kibale Forest, the whole troop greeting you with curious expressions
- Take a boat safari along the River Nile, traveling past hippos and giraffe en route to Murchison Falls.
- Discover the rare primates of the Central African rainforests, including L’Hoest’s monkeys, grey-cheeked mangabeys, and Ugandan colobus monkeys
$14,295 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By carmen c.
Reviewed By Richard K.
Reviewed By Jacqueline S.
Reviewed By Alexa G.
Reviewed By Katherine M.
Reviewed By Shannon B.