For honeymooners and loving couples alike, Thailand is a compelling destination with copious romantic adventures to experience. From riveting explorations of the stunning coral reefs to uninterrupted sunset dinners and relaxing adventures off the beaten path, this tailor-made tour leaves nothing for you to desire. For three intimate weeks, you will tour the country’s most endearing destinations. Each captivating discovery will fill you will passion as you share in the unforgettable moments and...
Day 1 - 3
Bangkok – A Passionate Spark
Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand, boasts incredible experiences that are perfectly suited for couples on their honeymoon or partners wishing to indulge in the finer moments. The bustling cityscape exudes opulence while cultural landmarks retain an element of old-world charm. You will soon find yourselves weaving through the busy streets in a comfortable, luxurious private transfer. You will make your way to an immaculate 5-star hotel that is situated in the heart of the city. Your secluded suite will share panoramic views of the upper-class skyscrapers, gently flowing Chao Phraya River and exuberant surrounding areas. You will feel at home away from home in your endearing accommodation.
You will spend your first evening dining under the setting sun from the summit of a towering skyscraper where you will indulge in delectable Thai dishes as you witness sweeping vistas of the fiery-orange sky and brightly lit cityscape. The following day, a cultured guide will privately transfer you to the significant sites that are sprawled across the city where you will encounter the sacred and coveted temples that glimmer gold in the sun. You will visit spirited markets and treat yourselves to traditional delicacies. Your guided tour will culminate with trips to stunning museums and galleries, and each exhibit will uniquely capture the essence of Thai culture and highlight the peoples’ meticulous dedication to their crafts.
Your romantic discovery of Bangkok will not end here. The lush green tree line of Bangkok’s Green Lung provides shelter from the beating sun. You and your partner will cruise along the winding trails of this incredible artificial island by bicycle. Breathe in the fresh air as you zip through the beautiful plant paradise. Gourmet lunch in a nearby high-end tree house restaurant will conclude your day of adventurous romance. You will spend the evening fine dining as you float along the Chao Phraya River on a luxurious river boat. Seeing Bangkok, in this intimate setting and from this unique perspective, will fill you two with joyous passion. You will discover the thrilling nature of authentic, floating markets on your final morning in the city. Then, you will prepare to depart for an enriching destination that will be off the beaten path.
Day 4 - 6
Chiang Rai – A City of Ethnic Beauty
Day 7 - 9
Koh Samui – Escape to Paradise Island
Day 10 - 12
Phuket – Many Marvelous Adventures Await
Day 13 - 14
Similan Islands – An Ocean worth Exploring
Day 15 - 17
Koh Yao – Romantic Simplicity
Day 18 - 21
Krabi – Revitalize Your Minds and Bodies
- Discover significant cultural highlights in the city of Bangkok and dine under the setting sun on a luxurious Chao Phraya River cruise
- Spend time at the Namtok Khun Korn Forest Park in Chiang Rai, exploring its famous waterfall and witness the White Temple in all its majesty
- Snorkel the immaculate coral reefs off the island of Koh Samui and enjoy a revitalizing spa treatment
- Visit the Big Buddha, an ethical elephant sanctuary, traditional Cabaret show, and hone your culinary skills at a cooking school in Phuket
- Scuba dive the famous destinations around the gorgeous Similan Islands
- Experience the romantic simplicity of Koh Yao and encounter its incredible snorkeling and kayaking opportunities
- Explore Krabi’s invigorating hot springs, transfer to a few pivotal islands nearby, and experience an exclusive spa treatment
$19,105 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.88 stars based on 550 reviews.
Reviewed By Christine S.
Reviewed By Lyndsay W.
Reviewed By Sahil S.
Reviewed By Sean P.
Reviewed By Catarina L.
Reviewed By Scott F.