Tanzania revels in its iconicity, destinations like the Serengeti and Zanzibar never failing to showcase wonder. This romantic Tanzanian vacation complements the world renowned favorites with the country's secret delights, like beach escapism on Pemba Island, frozen flamingos in Lake Natron, and a treehouse above the elephants in Tarangire National Park. Culture, sand, safari; it's a vacation for couples seeking to explore the hidden sides to a remarkably beautiful country.
Arusha – Landing Beside Mount Kilimanjaro
Window seats offer rewards on the flight to Kilimanjaro. The twin peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro stand proud on the horizon, volcanic domes dappled with snow that provide the backdrop to your first night in Tanzania. It's just a short drive from the airport to the lodge and the views extend across bushland to the forested hills of Africa's highest mountain. You'll be picked up by a chauffeur and the rest of the evening is free to relax at the lodge.
Serengeti – Into the Serengeti and the Great Wildebeest Migration
Serengeti – Tracking the Wildebeest and a Luxury Mobile Camp
Tarangire – A Treehouse Above the Elephants
Tarangire – Big Five Adventures
Lake Natron – Frozen Volcanic Statues
Day 7 - 8
Stone Town – The Captivating Mix of Beauty in Zanzibar
Day 9 - 11
Pemba Island – Complete Solitude and Beach Escapism
Dar es Salaam – Departure
- Enjoy a diverse vacation that provides immersive experiences with everything Tanzania; unforgettable safari, unique local culture, idyllic white sand, and untouched nature
- Fly into the Serengeti and spend two nights in a luxury camp situated on the great wildebeest migration route, a million hooves rampaging past your delightful verandah
- Marvel at immense elephant herds and discover a treehouse above it all in Tarangire National Park, your second safari destination equally evocative and bursting with inimitability
- Soak up the benign mix of cultures and influences that make Zanzibar's Stone Town a UNESCO World Heritage site; two days provide an atmospheric journey through sublime architecture, mesmeric smells, and redolent history
- Discover a white sand coastline without modern development by spending the final three days on Pemba Island, a remote paradise offering indulgent escapism
- Visit Lake Natron and marvel at flamingos frozen in silver volcanic lava; this rare phenomenon is an example of Tanzania's inimitability
$11,755 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on 339 reviews.
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By Lori S.
Reviewed By Fang L.
Reviewed By Danielle C.
Reviewed By Beth A.
Reviewed By Jonathan F.