Combine the marvels of an African safari with treasured beaches for a 13-day best of Tanzania and Zanzibar tour. You will have immersive safaris in famous national parks from the Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire. Bask in the beauty of private villas with views of clear waters and pristine white sand. You will have a mix of relaxation and adventure while enjoying the very best of Tanzania.
Arusha - Relaxation after arrival
Keep your eyes peeled as you fly over African savannahs and land into Kilimmanjaro International Airport in northern Tanzania. The inimitable landscapes of East Africa await and their sheer size is breathtaking from above. You'll be met at the airport and transferred to your first beautiful lodge. Fragrantly situated in a rolling coffee plantation, the lodge offers a home away from home but also a glimpse into exotic Africa. Monkeys sometimes swing through the grounds and the coffee can't get any fresher.
Day 2 - 3
Lake Manyara - Unique Safari at Lake Manyara
Tarangire National Park - Giant Elephant Herds
Ngorongoro - Ngorongoro Crater
Ngorongoro - The Big Five in One Day
Day 7 - 8
Serengeti National Park - Stunning Safari in the Famous Serengeti
Day 9 - 12
Bwejuu-Paje Beach - Serenity of Zanzibar Island
Stone Town - Depart for Home
- Enjoy seven full days of safaris, and complete immersion in a wildlife world that goes beyond anything you might have seen in documentaries
- Sleep in an intimate tree house in Lake Manyara National Park and surround yourself with the meandering soundtrack of Tanzania's wilderness
- Spot rare tree-climbing lions and large hippo pods at Lake Manyara
- Admire the 300 strong elephant herds that roam around the baobab trees of beautiful Tarangire National Park
- See all of the Big Five on just one game drive as you explore the unique Ngorongoro Crater
- Gaze out onto the endless plains of the Serengeti, home to the Great Migration and probably the most famous park in the world
- Spend five days on the idyllic tropical beaches of Zanzibar Island
- Relax in the exclusive luxury of a boutique villa
$16,557 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By marion g.
Reviewed By Richard S.
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By Lori S.
Reviewed By Juli D.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.