Tanzania is a land of magic and compelling authenticity. It's a place of walking through big cat country and wandering along hypnotic Zanzibar streets. It’s a place of exploring the Serengeti and Ngorongoro before lounging on idyllic beaches. So indulge yourself in one mystical island, four national parks, endless safari adventure, and twelve days that showcase the most mesmerizing sides of Tanzania.
Arusha - Arrive and Settle In
Your adventure starts in the colorful Tanzanian town of Arusha and your first delightful lodge. You'll be met at the airport and transferred to your beautiful accommodations, an idyllic place to spend a leisurely first evening in Africa. Relax in the lush tranquil gardens, enjoy a sumptuous dinner, and meet your guide for a pre-safari briefing.
Tarangire National Park - Your Safari Begins
Ngorongoro Crater - Astonishing Wildlife
Day 4 - 6
Serengeti - The Immense Plains
Serengeti - Olduvai Gorge and the Crater Highlands
Lake Manyara - The Luscious Delights
Day 9 - 11
Zanzibar - Idyllic Relaxation
Zanzibar - Farewell to Africa
- Descend into the abundant Ngorongoro Crater and discover why it’s one of nature’s greatest phenomena. It’s a world of spotting the full Big Five in one afternoon, hippos covering lakes, and lions resting in the shade of your safari vehicle
- Watch the playful antics of giant elephant herds in Tarangire, up to 300 grouped together, frolicking beneath iconic baobab trees
- Spend three days exploring the endless plains of the Serengeti, home to the great wildebeest migration, a remarkable collection of big cats, and a lifetime of unforgettable memories
- Wind through the lush landscapes of Lake Manyara to find tree-climbing lions, serene giraffe, and an eclectic juxtaposition of colors
- Wander the atmospheric narrow streets of Zanzibar's Stone Town, soaking up the sensual feast and wallowing in an encompassing mystique
- Relax on Zanzibar's endless loop of perfect beaches and let the gentle waves and swaying wooden boats sing you a lullaby
- Enjoy exclusive hand-picked accommodation throughout and savor all of Tanzania's charms from your own verandah
$17,935 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Ellen M.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Anne-Marie D.
Reviewed By marion g.
Reviewed By Brent S.
Reviewed By David S.