This 8-day trip to Spain in September provides a luxurious experience regardless of where you travel to within the country. Feel the gratifying texture of grapes between your toes as you stomp barefoot in a vat of recently harvested grapes at Barcelona’s world-famous Wine Harvest Festival. Stroll through Madrid’s charming Parque del Retiro, discover the pinnacle of beauty and luxury, and explore Spain during the best time of the year.
Barcelona – Attend a Flamenco Show with Gourmet Tapas
September is the most underappreciated time of year to visit the country of Spain. This is a time when the weather is beginning to cool down but is still pleasantly warm, and the swarm of tourists that flock to Spain during the summer has already started to quell. You will arrive in the shining city of Barcelona, where you will be met at the international airport by your private driver. From there, you will be transferred to your accommodation, which will be located in the heart of the city. In the evening, you will meet your guide in the hotel lobby for a transfer to a phenomenal Flamenco show that will be accompanied by a gourmet dinner of Spanish tapas and a delightful wine pairing.
Barcelona – Experience the Annual Grape-Stomping Harvest Festival
Barcelona – Enjoy Barcelona’s Grandest Festival
San Sebastian – Delight in the San Sebastian Film Fest
San Sebastian – Dine at One of the World’s Top Restaurants
Madrid – Delight in Parque del Retiro’s Fall Colors
Madrid – Private Tour of the City and Tapas Crawl
Madrid – Final Morning in Madrid
- Delight in a world-class Flamenco show that is accompanied by a gourmet dinner and wine pairing in Barcelona
- Experience the traditional winemaking process in Catalonia by stomping grapes at the annual Wine Harvest Festival
- Immerse yourself in the excitement of La Merce, which is Barcelona’s biggest and wildest festival
- Delight in the beauty of Spain’s northern Basque Country in autumn with a scenic trek to the charming town of Pasajes de San Juan
- Dine at one of the world’s top restaurants in San Sebastian
- Attend the magnificent San Sebastian Film Festival, which is world-renowned
- Admire the serene beauty of Madrid’s infamous Parque del Retiro and visit one of the country’s most renowned museums
- Discover the best of Madrid on a private tour of the city and delight in a gourmet tapas crawl
$2,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on 2108 reviews.
Reviewed By Richard P.
Reviewed By Joseph C.
Reviewed By Steven H.
Reviewed By Patty P.
Reviewed By Jessica S.
Reviewed By Debra R.