The Andalucía of legend is brought to life through the lively Flamenco dancing, hillsides strewn with grapevines, flourishing gardens with fragrant orange trees, and dramatic Moorish castles crowning central plateaus on your custom-tailored 8-day Spain tour. Whether sipping wine in the tranquil countryside of Montilla or dining on tapas in a contemporary café hidden by the medieval architecture of Granada, Andalucía will embrace you during your luxury tour of Spain.
Granada – Enjoy Concepción Botanical Garden and a Tapas Tour of Granada
The provincial capital of Malaga is rich in history and culture but often fades behind the gilded imagery of Granada and its jewel, the Alhambra Palace. However, Malaga is a destination of its own with a dynamic culture emphasized by the “Mile of Art,” a collection of galleries that includes the Picasso Museum, the Center for Contemporary Art, the Pompidou, and the Carmen Thyssen Museum. Your private transfer greets you at Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport upon your arrival and escorts you through the city to your hotel. Once you have had some time to refresh, your private transfer will bring you to the Concepción Botanical Garden. The tropical paradise consists of over 800 species of plants and flowers in an English landscape that has decorated the northern entrance to the city for more than 150 years.
The gardens opened to the public in the mid-1990s after the Malaga city council took control of the property. The subtropical climate provides perfect temperatures for bamboo, citrus fruits, and palms, as well as the famous manicured hedges. The scent of wisteria emanates from the arbor with clusters of lilacs adding an extra layer of sweetness to the air. A statue of a forest nymph decorates the pond. A woman sits with a jug, serving as a fountain. You continue to the city of Granada to explore Albaicín Quarter, where the aroma of Spanish tortillas and cured hams drift out of the local tapas bars.
Granada – Relish the Marvels of the Alhambra Palace and Historic Granada
Cordoba – Delight in an Olive Oil Sampling and Wine Tasting Excursion
Cordoba – Discover Art, History and Cultural Private Tour of Cordoba
Sevilla – Explore the Moratalla Gardens and Hornachuelos Natural Park
Sevilla – Traverse Sevilla with a Private Tour and Enjoy a Flamenco Show
Malaga – Venture to Ronda and the White Villages en route to Malaga
Malaga – Depart for Home
- Wander the lavish grounds of the Alhambra Palace to view the majestic design, stunning gardens, and timeless décor of the city’s Moorish past
- Relish an enchanting evening of the traditional cuisine of Sevilla accompanied by the captivating movement of flamenco during a show
- Indulge in the flavors of locally made olive oil and the wines of Montilla during a half-day tour sampling delicious varietals
- Embrace the majesty of Cordoba’s Moorish history when discovering the serene quarters and spectacular former mosque of the Mezquita
- Bask in the breathtaking view of the El Tajo gorge when visiting the charming and ancient town of Ronda
- Discover the tremendous architectural feat of Sevilla’s cathedral, the largest gothic cathedral in the global Roman Catholic community
- Search for stunning avifauna in the protected landscape of Hornachuelos Natural Park, home to the rare black vulture
$1,915 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on 1996 reviews.
Reviewed By KEVIN S.
Reviewed By Michael G.
Reviewed By Max S.
Reviewed By Linda E.
Reviewed By Debra R.
Reviewed By Kevin L.