Embrace discovery during your 8-day Spain adventure tour that celebrates history, culture, and inspiring landscape. Sample unforgettable tapas. Witness captivating flamenco. Explore history when walking through extravagant courtyards in the Alhambra Palace. From contemporary art in Madrid to remarkable Moorish architecture in Cordoba, culture in Granada to Gothic opulence in Seville, you will find endless excitement when uncovering the diverse majesty of Spain.
Madrid - Arrive in Bustling Madrid
Madrid bustles with captivating energy revealing a culture that celebrates art, cuisine, history, and a commitment to enjoying life. Your transfer will greet you upon arrival and escort you to your hotel. You can meet your guide in the lobby for an orientation tour of Spain’s capital and perhaps start at Kilometer Zero, from which all distances in Spain are measured in Puerto del Sol or head straight for a charming cafe filled with the scent of churros and chocolate in the Plaza Mayor. The Reina Sofia Museum will reveal a center for avant-garde art including Picasso’s Guernica.
Madrid - Experience the Grandeur of Toledo
Granada - Travel to Granada to Visit the Alhambra
Granada - Wander Sierra de Huetor’s Beauty
Cordoba - Embrace the Charms of Cordoba
Seville - Uncover Cordoba before Reaching Seville
Seville - Discover Past Glory and Treasures
Seville - Depart for Home
- Wander through the preserved history and artistic majesty of the Alhambra palace complex for insight into the marvels of Moorish culture and design
- Sample the exciting flavors of traditional Spanish tapas accompanied by the captivating movements of flamenco when in Seville
- Witness the fascinating works of contemporary art on display in the Reina Sofia Museum including viewing Picasso’s giant masterpiece, Guernica
- Explore the sensational design of Cordoba’s Mezquita, a former mosque that captures the remarkable embellishments and geometric shops of traditional Islamic design
- Discover the enchanting medieval streets of Toledo on a tour that immerses you within the preserved walls and cobbled lanes of a city that inspired artists like El Greco
- Take to the hills outside of Granada on a guided hike through Sierra de Huetor National Park
- Embrace the fantastic flavors of traditional Manchego cheese and celebrated Iberian pork when visiting a farmstead outside of Toledo
- Enjoy a possible visit to a customary Moorish bath in Cordoba for a relaxing thermal pool experience that blends heritage and contemporary spa-like luxury
$3,115 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.96 stars based on 104 reviews.
Reviewed By Donna M.
Reviewed By Phil R.
Reviewed By Kevin L.
Reviewed By Padmaja N.
Reviewed By Todd S.
Reviewed By Patty P.