Your 13-day Southern Africa highlights tour is perfect for a first-time Africa vacation. You can indulge in luxurious game lodges inside fabled national parks and witness the mysterious mist rising from Victoria Falls. As you travel through Southern Africa, your customizable tour will take you from Table Mountain to Kruger National Park, Sabi Sands to Livingstone for an exceptional introduction to local culture, wilderness, and wildlife with unforgettable safari programs.
Cape Town – Relaxing Beneath Table Mountain
You will land in Cape Town, and the mountain will not disappoint. It stands high above the city as a vertiginous slab that will act as your compass point for the next four days. On an airport transfer, you will cruise parallel to it, staring one way at its frame and the other way towards the Atlantic. Your hotel will be in the V & A Waterfront, just footsteps away from the harbor. This very upmarket and safe part of the city is ideal for most visitors. A large pedestrianized area is packed with restaurants and cafes with some great choices for your evening meal that will be overlooking the yachts. It will all be all distinctively African, yet it will also be a place where you instantly feel at home.
Cape Town – From the Mountain to Mandela's Legacy
Cape Town – Penguins and the Cape Peninsula
Cape Town – Vineyards, Gardens, and Local Markets
Sabi Sands – Start of the Big-Game Safari
Day 6 - 7
Sabi Sands – Immersed in an Evocative Wildlife World
Day 8 - 9
Greater Kruger National Park – Unique Adventures in Remote Kruger
Livingstone – Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi River
Livingstone – Personal Encounters with Victoria Falls and More
Livingstone – Flexible Day of Adventure, Including Zimbabwe Option
Livingstone – Departure
- Discover why the world’s largest curtain of falling water is originally known as Mosi-oa-Tunya, “the smoke that thunders”
- Experience the thrill of your first day on a safari with more than the Big Five in the Sabi Sands
- Watch how nature dominates the city during four days in Cape Town, including standing atop Table Mountain
- Wander through elephant country and savor very personal experiences during two days in eastern Kruger
- Cruise down the Zambezi River at sunset as hippos emerge onto the banks
- Track leopards and lions on nighttime game drives through the Sabi Sands
- Explore vineyards and botanical gardens on Table Mountain’s back slopes as well as exploring Mandela’s legacy in Cape Town
- Relax in luxurious bush camps where animals roam past as you enjoy sundowners
- Begin the wildlife experience with penguins on Boulders Beach, which is part of touring the Cape Peninsula
- Create your own safari program for five days in the Greater Kruger, mixing activities and habitats to really understand the wilderness
$11,695 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 223 reviews.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By Eliezer B.
Reviewed By Matthew L.
Reviewed By devra s.
Reviewed By Eric D.