Designed for seniors who enjoy a bit of adventure with historical intrigue, this luxurious 10-day journey of the Nordic countries will have you coming back for more. Marvel at spectacular fjords with panoramic views, stroll through charming towns that date back to the 12th century, and dine at Michelin-starred restaurants during this journey through Scandinavia. Discover the secrets behind Scandinavia on your trip around the three most popular countries: Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
Copenhagen – A Michelin-Starred Restaurant
When you land in Copenhagen, your private transfer will welcome and transfer you to your luxurious accommodation in the heart of the city. Once you are settled in to your accommodation, your guide will lead you to the Little Mermaid statue. After you have witnessed the iconic landmark, you will then transfer to the longest pedestrian-only street in Europe. This evening, you will tantalize your taste buds by dining at one of the many Michelin-starred restaurants in the city. After dinner, you will have the remainder of the evening to spend at your leisure.
Copenhagen – The Colorful Harbor
Gothenburg – Sail the Archipelago
Stockholm – The Swedish Tradition of Fika
Stockholm – Visit City Hall
Oslo – Bask in a Sauna Experience
Oslo – Fly Over the Bygdoy Peninsula
Stavanger – Traverse Pulpit Rock
Bergen – The Charming Site of Bryggen
Bergen – Departure
- Traverse the longest pedestrian-only street in Europe before indulging your taste buds at a Michelin-starred restaurant
- Delve into the oldest functioning observatory in Europe before strolling along a vibrant and colorful harbor
- Island-hop across the stunning archipelagos before meandering through the Botanical Garden that has the largest tropical orchid collection in Europe
- Roam through the winding streets and alleys of Gamla Stan and partake in the Swedish tradition of fika
- Marvel at the fantastic views of the city at Fotografiska before exploring the Golden Room made from 18 million mosaic tiles
- Admire the sculptures in Vigeland Park before strengthening your immune system in a Scandinavian sauna
- Helicopter over the Bygdoy Peninsula before boarding a boat to sail into the Oslofjord
- Conquer the Pulpit Rock for a breathtaking 180-degree view and witness street art in Gamle Stavanger
- Observe the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bryggen before ascending the tallest of the seven mountains in a cable car
- Hike to the top of Floyen for a spectacular view of all of Bergen and explore the 12th-century stave church
Heart-pumping adventure and pure relaxation will be in store for you during this luxurious 10-day journey through Scandinavia. During your trip, you will ascend the highest peaks in Norway, traverse the colorful harbor of Denmark, and partake in the Swedish tradition of fika. In Denmark, you will visit the famous Little Mermaid landmark, where the mermaid sits on a rock, waiting for her prince to come back. When your stomach starts to rumble, you will venture to a Michelin-starred restaurant, where you will enjoy a meal that will delight you to no end.
Copenhagen has many architectural marvels from the oldest functioning observatory to the colorful buildings that line the main harbor. Gothenburg is the second-largest city in Sweden, and it consists of a cluster of large canals that stream through the city. You and your guide will traverse the Botanical Garden, which holds the largest tropical orchid collection in Europe. Shortly afterward, you will island-hop across the 20 plus archipelagos that sit along the coastline. The narrow streets and alleys of Stockholm will be full of surprises and architectural wonders from the past.
When you arrive in Norway, you will discover the world’s largest sculpture park in Vigeland Park. The works of art represent the artist’s rendition of the circle of life from birth to death and then rebirth. The Scandinavians sit in the sauna before diving into ice-cold waters because they believe that it will strengthen the immune system, and you will surely feel rejuvenated by the icy plunge. As you hike up to Pulpit Rock, you will observe the 180-degree view before walking across the cobblestones of Gamle Stavanger. Afterward, you will explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bryggen. Your luxurious journey through Scandinavia will soon come to a close, and you can use your last moments to capture some photographs of the incredible scenery the surrounds you.
$4,875 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on 30 reviews.
Reviewed By Laura S.
Reviewed By Tom R.
Reviewed By Lori R.
Reviewed By David G.
Reviewed By Sally S.
Reviewed By Jill R.