On this handcrafted 7-day tour, witness the Italian heritage that shines through iconic monuments and contemporary restaurants that preserve the country's culinary roots. Allow yourself to marvel at the country's phenomenal art and architecture and appreciate the mesmerizing landscapes of each iconic destination.
Rome - A Roman Atmosphere
Founded on a history that is as fascinating as it is old, Rome is a spellbinding destination. Against a golden skyline, age-old stories can be heard in the decorated walls of the cathedrals, and the past can be traced inside the Colosseum. The intriguing cultural landmarks across the city are monumental beacons that break through a flurry of light-flooded piazzas and Baroque fountains. You will arrive in this mesmeric place and be led to your accommodation. After settling in, you may peruse the cobbled streets and appreciate Rome’s atmosphere.
Rome - Rome by Double-Decker
Rome - Visiting the Vatican
Naples - Art and Culinary Culture
Naples - The Ruins of Pompeii
Naples - Sailing the Mediterranean
Naples - The Perfect Pizza
Naples - Departure
- Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Rome and experience the city's buzzing boulevards and renowned cuisine
- Admire ancient Roman monuments, such as the Colosseum and St. Peter’s Basilica, as you cruise through the cityscape on a double-decker tour bus
- Witness Michelangelo’s greatest works of art, particularly the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City
- Delve into the art and gastronomy of Naples and view masterpieces in the Pio Monte Della Misericordia, Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano and Museo di Capodimonte
- Visit the year 79 AD with an exploration of the archaic ruins of the ancient city of Pompeii with an extremely knowledgeable guide
- Step onto the powdery shores of Capri for a day of exploring its breathtaking seascapes, from castaway caves to sun-soaked coves
- Fire up your culinary skills with a private cooking class with a professional chef and dive into the history and secrets of making the perfect wood-fired Neapolitan pizza
$2,859 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.81 stars based on 368 reviews.
Reviewed By Anna T.
Reviewed By Donald W.
Reviewed By Theresa M.
Reviewed By Abbie M.
Reviewed By patty c.
Reviewed By David A.