Escape to Vietnam on a spellbinding tailor-made tour that allows you to visit much of this breathtaking destination in 8 days. From the bustling cityscape of Hanoi to the emerald water of Ha Long Bay and its picturesque islands, this journey through Vietnam brings you closer than ever to its captivating culture and spectacular scenes.
Ha Long Bay - A Garden of Karst Islands
The oriental charm of Vietnam will dazzle you as you touch down in Hanoi, the country’s bustling capital. Scenes of roadside stalls riddled with sizzling woks and decorated pagodas dressed in gold will dominate the views from your transfer. Your transfer will take the form of a private driver, who will convey you to the pier for an overnight cruise across Ha Long Bay. Dramatic karst islands pepper the emerald bay, and you will swoon over sea spectacles during your voyage to modest fishing villages, such as Cua Van Floating Village and Tien Ong Cave. Colorful marine creatures reside inside the cave.
Hue - Cruising to a Surprise Cave
Hue - Imperial Citadels and Humble Villages
Hoi An - Along the Hai Van Pass
Ho Chi Minh City - Swept Up in the City
Ho Chi Minh City - Along the Mekong
Hanoi - Explore to Your Heart's Content
Hanoi - Final Flavors in Vietnam
- Glide across the emerald water of Ha Long Bay on a captivating cruise that will share surreal scenes of the seascape and its charming floating villages
- Compare the royal allure that is retained in the remnants of the Nguyen Dynasty’s Dai Noi Citadel to the humble nature of the little villages that surround Hue
- Delight in an authentic Vietnamese dinner with the family of Mrs. Nhu Huy, a local chef who will share her secrets with you
- Zigzag along the meandering roads of Hai Van Pass, capturing the scenic spectacles of the golden rice paddies and rolling karst mountains
- Learn more about Ho Chi Minh City’s dramatic history as you tour the city’s staggering heritage sites, including the Reunification Palace and Notre Dame Cathedral
- From Cao Dai Temple to Binh Hoa Phuoc, visit points of cultural significance across the glorious Mekong Delta as you travel by traditional wooden sampan boat
- Bask in the atmosphere of Hanoi as you sit quietly alongside the stunning flower-flanked Hoan Kiem Lake and watch a traditional water puppet performance
$1,659 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on 51 reviews.
Reviewed By Phil G.
Reviewed By David P.
Reviewed By Bharat J.
Reviewed By David A.
Reviewed By Douglas L.
Reviewed By Mary A.