Handcrafted for privacy and seclusion, this amorous, two-week excursion will reveal the country’s special locales, where the atmosphere is tailor-made for two. South Africa is where romance flourishes amid wildlife and wilderness and where luxury meets this country’s laid-back charm. Explore South Africa's World Heritage site Saint Lucia, discover the wild on a four-day, Timbavati safari, treat yourself in Cape Town, and indulge in the Cape Winelands.
Saint Lucia – Escaping to the Indian Ocean Coast
After flying internationally to Durban, you will be greeted at the airport for your two and a half hour drive along the coast to Saint Lucia. Nestled upon Indian Ocean waters, this small town evokes the essence of a beach escape. You will settle into your private villa on the beach, sink your toes into the soft sand, and gaze across the ocean. All may not be as it initially seems as a monkey can swing past, and you may hear hippos as they grunt nearby. Sometimes, you can even witness one of these giants in the town. Wildlife is integral to the experience, so as you drift off into the tropical promise, you will already be on safari.
Day 2 - 3
Saint Lucia – Quiet Beach Hours and Boat Safaris
Saint Lucia – Day Trip to Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park
Timbavati Private Game Reserve – Privacy Amid the Wildlife
Day 6 - 8
Timbavati Private Game Reserve – Romantic Safari in the Kruger
Cape Town – Spa Relaxation and Constantia Dining
Cape Town – Hidden Trails and Artistic Neighborhoods
Cape Town – Helicopter Around the Cape
Day 12 - 13
Cape Winelands – Amorous Encounters in the Stellenbosch Valleys
Cape Town – Departure
- Lounge around dazzling Indian Ocean beaches during a four-day stay in Saint Lucia
- Discover the romance of the savannah with four days in the private Timbavati Game Reserve
- Toast to adventure and feast on seclusion in the Cape Winelands
- Explore hidden sides to Cape Town during a three-night stay in Constantia
- Enjoy secluded dinner tables and fine dining, including a dinner for two beneath the stars in the Kruger
- Venture on private boat safaris through iSimangaliso, which is a wetland that is filled with hippos and elephants
- Indulge in a helicopter flight around the Cape Peninsula and soar across the Kruger in a hot air balloon
- Tailor your African safari to your mood and explore the Kruger’s most romantic places
- Spend a day in Hluhluwe-iMfolozi and come face to face with endangered rhinos
$14,233 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Hamish K.
Reviewed By Kathleen S.
Reviewed By George L.
Reviewed By Austin R.
Reviewed By Kandace B.
Reviewed By Paula Z.