If luxury, a buzzing city vibe, and a taste of the wild on the most prestigious private beaches are what you are looking for, then welcome to South Africa. This exclusive, luxury safari will have you begin your journey in the bustling City of Gold, whose energy you will enjoy by day and iconic skyline you will marvel at by night. Stay at a private gaming reserve for two days in Mpumalanga, whose unmatched Big Five viewing experience and the breathtaking geography of the region will be a memorable...
Johannesburg – Arrival and Guided Tour of the City
You will arrive at OR Tambo International airport in Johannesburg, South Africa, where you will be transferred to your exclusive hotel. You will then be picked up and taken to Rosebank where you will have an informative tour of the City of Gold. You will get to experience the bustle of central Johannesburg with stops at the Apartheid Museum, Constitution Hill, and the Nelson Mandela Bridge. You will then be taken to Soweto, which is a town that is well known for its rich political and historical significance. Here, you will have the opportunity to walk down the iconic Vilakazi Street, which once housed Nobel prize winners, Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu. You will also enjoy the best of South African cuisine while being entertained by the cultural dancers who can also teach you a few steps before you are taken back to your hotel room to wind down and enjoy the city view by night.
Pilanesberg – Spend a Day in the City of the Sun
Nelspruit – Spot the Big Five on a Private Game Drive
Hazyview – Views through God’s Window and a Boat Ride on the Canyon
Cape Town – Private Tour of the Mother City and Table Mountain
Cape Town - Boulders Beach and a Trip to Cape Point
Robben Island - Island Tour and the Winelands.
- Marvel at the bustle of the city as your private guide takes you on a drive through central Johannesburg
- Start your journey in the shoes of the late Nelson Mandela by taking the long walk to freedom and a walk-through of his house
- Explore the corridors of the Apartheid Museum and Constitution Hill
- Indulge in a walk over the Nelson Mandela Bridge to appreciate the unique sounds of the city
- Take a detour to the City of the Sun and lose yourself in the Maze of the Lost City
- Escape to the Mpumalanga and Sabi regions where you can marvel at the sight of the Big Five on a private game drive
- Glide to the top of Table Mountain on the cable cart and view the length and breadth of the mother city while discovering some unique flora and fauna
- Experience Boulders Beach and discover the braying call of the African penguins
- Bask in the natural grandeur of Sea Point where you can stand at the edge of the world while dipping your feet in the water where two great oceans meet
- Sip on the best wines at the Stellenbosch Winelands and let your taste buds explode as you learn the art of wine with a wine, cheese, and chocolate tasting
$3,817 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By George L.
Reviewed By Kathleen S.
Reviewed By Parham G.
Reviewed By Tee B.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Brenda B.