Evocative and exclusive, this signature safari unravels the colors and charms of Southern Africa. Every day takes you on a journey through surprise and wonder: walking with rhinos, hidden vineyards, prowling lions, watching elephants from a private pool, a helicopter ride above Victoria Falls. With handpicked lodges and privately guided safari activities, it’s a 2-week adventure that blends the icons of a region, with the treats that only the insiders know about.
Cape Town – Lounging at the Waterfront or Sunset on Lion’s Head
Table Mountain stands majestic above the city of Cape Town, providing an inspiring introduction to Southern Africa. As you transfer from the airport, you look left to the vertical slope, and right to the waterfront and Table Bay. After the international flight and airport transfer, the afternoon and evening are at your leisure, and you may wish to rest and relax at the V & A Waterfront. But if you’re feeling energetic, the local guide will lead you on a one-hour hike up Lion’s Head for the stunning sunset.
The lion-shaped summit provides the most iconic Cape Town view, with bands of orange and yellow lining the ocean horizon, a tablecloth of clouds sweeping over Table Mountain, and the city lights slowly turning on during your descent. While tourists journey up Table Mountain, Lion’s Head is where the locals go to enjoy the city’s views. Return towards the Waterfront and there are a number of excellent restaurants you can stop at for dinner, or you can enjoy the waterside options that are within walking distance of your hotel.
Cape Town – An Insider’s Journey Through the Mother City
Cape Town – The Enchanting Road to Africa’s Tip
Sabi Sands – Surrounded by the Big Five
Day 5 - 6
Sabi Sands – Exclusive Big Game Safari in a Private Concession
Thornybush Private Nature Reserve – Charming Journey Across an Epic Ecosystem
Thornybush Private Nature Reserve – Final Day of Luxury Safari
Victoria Falls – Relaxing Along the Zambezi River
Victoria Falls – Helicopter Ride Above the Falls
Victoria Falls – Departure
- Lose yourself in the wonders of a big-game safari with five days in the magnificent Greater Kruger, where the Big Five is just the start of the enchantment
- Discover the colors of Cape Town on an insider’s tour which reveals hidden vineyards, exceptional restaurants, and neighborhoods imbued with history
- Encounter Victoria Falls from two inspiring angles, from the skies on a helicopter ride as well as a thrilling journey on foot
- Track rhinos on foot in the resplendent Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, a rare chance to be next to the critically endangered giant
- Enjoy a privately-guided safari program in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, with a diverse collection of activities that celebrates the very best of a Kruger safari
- Spend a day driving across Kruger National Park, immersing yourself in the grand scale of an epic ecosystem
- Settle into the luxury of Thornybush Private Game Reserve, where the Big Five can be spotted from your private plunge pool or viewing deck
- Take an enchanting journey to the tip of Africa, passing penguins and cute fishing villages en route
- Enjoy premium accommodation with handpicked luxury lodges that showcase Southern Africa’s signature hospitality
$6,573 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By Phyllis H.
Reviewed By Tee B.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By Ron F.
Reviewed By Hillary M.