Welcome to New Zealand and 12 days of volcanic hot springs, immense fjords, luxurious vineyards, and surreal journeys in nature. Here, you can immerse yourself in nature and culture, explore otherworldly landscapes, and travel at your pace. Handcrafted for senior travelers, this luxurious five-destination adventure covers an excellent diversity of experiences on the North and South islands. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the show in Middle Earth and beyond.
Auckland – Spa Relaxation
Auckland is New Zealand’s largest city and possesses its largest airport. It is a convenient place to fly in and out of New Zealand and marks the northernmost point of your 12-day experience. A local guide will greet you at the airport for a short transfer to the harborfront and your waterside hotel. Nothing will be planned for today as you ease into New Zealand and rest after your flight. Your hotel hosts a superb on-site spa, and you can soon be beneath a spell of bliss. All you have to do is step out of your hotel and you will find a series of bars and restaurants along the promenade, as well as insatiable views toward wading yachts and distant islands.
Auckland – Beautiful Day Trip
Rotorua – Evening With the Maori
Rotorua – Volcanic Hot Springs
Wellington – Middle-earth’s Volcanoes
Wellington – The World’s Cutest Capital City
Blenheim – Dolphins and Scenic Splendor
Blenheim – New Zealand’s Finest Wine Region
Queenstown – Mountains and Lakeside Bliss
Queenstown – The Wonders of Fiordland
Queenstown – Laid-Back Discovery
Queenstown – Departure
- Experience a surreal natural world on a full-day scenic helicopter adventure around Fiordland National Park
- Indulge in fine flavors with a two-night stay in Blenheim and the Marlborough vineyards
- Escape to the beautiful island of Waiheke, which is a laid-back place to ease into New Zealand after your flight
- Explore South Island’s magnificent scenery with customized private tours with three days in Queenstown
- Savor a cultural evening with a local Maori community in Rotorua, which is the country’s Maori heartbeat
- Enjoy two of the country’s ultimate journeys: a first-class train ride through North Island’s volcanic center and a cruise in Marlborough Sounds
- Lounge in some of the country’s finest spas and spend an afternoon at one of Rotorua’s volcanic hot springs.
- Immerse yourself in Wellington, which is perhaps the world’s most charming capital city and a place of color on the tip of the North Island
$10,915 per person (excluding international flights)
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Judy l.
Reviewed By Jana C.
Reviewed By Tim F.
Reviewed By Nancy H.
Reviewed By Janet H.
Reviewed By Eileen W.