From prestigious architecture to breathtaking art, natural beauty to captivating history, your 10-day classic Italy tour celebrates the layers of wonder from north to south. Wander the elegant lanes of winding through Capri, glide through the Venetian Lagoon to visit famous islands, and embrace the ancient life of Rome. From Renaissance Florence to seaside Sorrento, you will indulge in the simple pleasures of Italy’s classic belief in la dolce vita.
Venice - Arrive in Fascinating Venice
Venice is a city of marbled splendor and boldness rising out of the lapping lagoon. The Grand Canal winds between the elegant palaces and inspiring churches as boats maneuver through the narrow passages. The city has a sense of regal charm and epic grandeur stemming from centuries of power as a prestigious republic. Your flight will land at Marco Polo Airport, where your transfer will meet you upon arrival. Settle into the comforts of your hotel in the heart of Venice, and begin to explore the city at your leisure.
Venice - Discover Venice and the Venetian Islands
Florence - Travel to Florence for a Walking Tour
Florence - Discover Charming Pisa and Lucca
Rome - Venture to Rome and Walk with the Ancients
Rome - Witness the Vatican and its Museums
Sorrento - Bask in Sorrento’s Mediterranean Charm
Sorrento - Embrace Capri and the Sorrentine Coast
Sorrento - Enjoy the Famous Amalfi Coast
Sorrento - Depart for Home
- Discover the grandeur of the Vatican Museums and the wondrous atmosphere inside the Sistine Chapel when viewing Michelangelo’s masterpiece
- Witness the majesty of glassmaking on the famous island of Murano during a tour of the Venetian Lagoon
- Embrace the splendor of the Amalfi Coast on a tour of the celebrated shoreline to view stunning towns like Amalfi, Ravello, and Positano
- Experience the beauty of the Renaissance and the preserved charms of Florence when viewing the Duomo and Palazzo Vecchio
- Visit Pisa to view the stunning list of the infamous Leaning Tower, as well as the grandeur gained from the city’s former naval prowess
- Wander through the streets of ancient Rome with a guide to witness the splendor of the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Enjoy the glistening charms of St. Mark’s Basilica when discovering Venice’s highlights on a guided tour
- Indulge in the Mediterranean charms of Capri, an island famous for its natural beauty and established luxury
$3,615 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.83 stars based on 405 reviews.
Reviewed By Michael C.
Reviewed By Steve D.
Reviewed By Anna T.
Reviewed By Doug H.
Reviewed By Donald W.
Reviewed By Jennifer D.