Designed for those who want to immerse themselves in nature, this 10-day adventure will offer you the opportunity to delve deep into the elements of Iceland. Dive between shifting tectonic plates, witness icebergs that formed over 1,000 years ago, and marvel at incredible waterfalls. Iceland is waiting to show you all of the elemental powers that it holds beneath its exterior.
Reykjavik – Another Dimension
Once you pass through customs, you will meet your private transfer who will lead you to Sandvik, which is the Southwest tip of the country and the home to the bridge between continents. Then, your guide can drive you to the only Michelin-starred restaurant in Iceland, where you will savor the most delectable seafood dinner ever to cross your lips. When you are fully satisfied, you will head into the open night, where you might witness the northern lights.
Reykjavik – Panoramic Views of Nature
Olafsvik – The Diversity of Iceland’s Nature
Isafjordur – Through the Westfjord Alps
Holmavik – The Jagged Teeth of Iceland
Varmahlid – Ride Horseback
Fludir – Diving into Silfra Fissure
Vik – The Power of Mother Nature
Hofn – The Heart of Iceland
Hofn – Departure
- Immerse your toes in the black sand beaches of Sandvik before watching the northern lights performing a dance for you
- Gaze in wonder at the panoramic views of fjords, lava fields, mountains, and the city of Reykjavik from Mt. Esjan
- Traverse through mini-Iceland for a taste of the best nature that Iceland has to offer travelers
- Scale across the Westfjord Alps before walking around a waterfall
- Discover the most impressive but least-talked about natural features of Iceland
- Indulge in a horseback riding excursion that will have you riding through fields of flowers and other wondrous landscapes
- Defy your imagination with the magic of Bruarfoss, where the water changes from clear to a vivid sky-blue
- Transport yourself to another dimension as you stroll across the National Geographic voted, top-10 non-tropical beaches in the world
- Savor the immensity of Mother Nature as you stand in the shadow of the largest glacier in all of Europe
- Marvel at the colorful mountains of Landmannalaugar and witness the hues change before your eyes
$9,095 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Aaron K.
Reviewed By Lesley K.
Reviewed By Kylie H.
Reviewed By Mary M.
Reviewed By robert b.
Reviewed By Renee K.