Designed for the fearless couple that wants to explore a land of raw beauty and elemental power, this luxurious, 10-day adventure will provide you with the opportunity to step outside of your comfort zone in a safe and exciting manner. Marvel at a waterfall that looks like a giant heart, stroll hand-in-hand across what appear to be diamonds, ride horseback across sandy beaches, and indulge in a whale-watching excursion.
Reykjavik - The Beauty of the Sunset
When your plane lands at Keflavik Airport, your private driver will transfer you to Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach, which is located just within the bounds of Keflavik. The beach will prove to be your slice of paradise as you wander across the golden sands together. From here, your guide will lead you to the only Michelin-starred restaurant in Iceland for a mouthwatering, seafood dinner. When the sun begins to set, your guide will lead you to where the Grotta lighthouse on Faxafloi Bay sits to watch the sun dip below the horizon.
Grindavik - Champagne in Geothermal Pools
Hella - Indulge in a Nature Walk
Hof - The Oasis of the Highlands
Hofn - The Heart of Iceland
Vik - Stroll Across Diamonds
Skalholt - Saddle Up for a Ride
Grundarfjordur - In Search of Orcas
Holmavik - The Jewel of the Westfjords
Reykjavik - Departure
- Marvel at the sunset across Faxafloi Bay alongside that will be complete with a spectacular view of Reykjavik
- Traverse up the valley of Reykjadalur and submerge yourself in geothermal pools with a glass of champagne in hand
- Revel in the tranquility of the Lake Raudavatn area, where the picturesque lake awaits
- Hike among the unparalleled oasis in the highlands of Thorsmork, where your hike will culminate in a hidden waterfall
- Obtain the warm embrace of the heart-shaped waterfall, which is known as Svartifoss
- Traipse across the black sand beach with ice chips that glitter like diamonds in the sunlight
- Ride friendly, Icelandic horses across sandy beaches for a thrilling, movie-like experience
- Board a high-speed vessel and venture out to sea on a whale-watching excursion
- Rejoice in the beauty of the Westfjords, which is known as Dynjandi or Bridal Falls
$7,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Aaron K.
Reviewed By Lisa P.
Reviewed By Mary M.
Reviewed By Kedar P.
Reviewed By Trish C.
Reviewed By Alex K.