Experience what the French call “ne plus ultra,” the ultimate in quality during your 11-day France trip. From exceptional art and exquisite chocolates to the best vintage wines and seductive perfumes, on this luxury Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne and Provence tour, you’ll visit incomparable cities, find elegant and lovely wines and explore rustic storybook villages. Along the way, you’ll enjoy leisurely gourmet meals and discover France's love of little pleasures.
Paris - Welcome to France! Arrive in Paris and Take a Sightseeing Tour
Arrive at the Paris airport and meet your private transfer to your hotel in central Paris. After checking into your hotel and taking some time to relax, you’ll depart for the first of many tours of France. This tour takes you to the most famous monuments of the "City of Lights," Paris. You will see the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Elysées, Montmartre and the Left Bank with its famous cafes and bistros. You’ll stop at the beautiful Place du Trocadéro, one of the city’s most monumental squares, where you can admire perfect views of the Eiffel Tower. Continue to Montmartre, a charming quartier (neighborhood) on a hill in the north of Paris. Most of the scenes in the movie Amelie were filmed in this quartier. Conclude the tour at the Notre-Dame de Paris, the Gothic cathedral that is one of the most iconic sites in Paris. After the tour, you’ll return to your hotel and enjoy dinner. Choose from one of the wonderful restaurants near your hotel.
Paris - Paris Gourmet Food Tour and Louvre Museum Visit
Bordeaux - Travel from Paris to Bordeaux and Visit Two Wine Châteaux
Bordeaux - Enjoy a Bicycle Ride through the Countryside around Bordeaux
Bordeaux - Wine Tasting at Prestigious Wine Château in the Médoc
Tremolat - Tour of Saint-Émilion Village, Travel to the Dordogne, and Lunch in Bergerac
Tremolat - Visit Lascaux II Caves, Guided Walk in Sarlat, Canoe Ride on Dordogne River
Aix-en-Provence - Travel from Bordeaux to Marseille and Transfer to Aix-en-Provence
Aix-en-Provence - Morning Sightseeing in Aix-en-Provence and Afternoon Visit to Avignon
Aix-en-Provence - Visit the Village of Ménerbes and the 12th-Century Abbaye de Sénanque
Aix-en-Provence - Tour Concludes with Departure from Marseille Airport
- Monumental Sightseeing in Paris: Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, and Montmartre
- Magical ambiance & special cultural experiences in the “City of Lights”
- See famous masterpieces of European art at the Louvre Museum
- Gourmet Parisian Tour includes: Grande Épicerie, Pierre Hermé, Ladurée
- Enjoy a wine tasting served with appetizers at a trendy Parisian cantina
- Travel to the Médoc wine region and visit prestigious wine châteaux
- Sample Grand Cru wines of the Médoc: Pauillac, Margaux, and Saint-Émilion
- Visit the medieval village of Saint-Émilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Bicycle ride through Bordeaux vineyards and visit Sauve-Majeure Abbey
- Sightseeing tour through the charming town of Sarlat on a lively market day
- Tour of the amazing Lascaux 2 Caves, a reproduction of prehistoric caves
- Experience the charm of the countryside and canoe ride on the Dordogne
- See the 14th-century Palace of the Popes, a UNESCO site in Avignon
- Soak up the Provençal vibe of Aix-en-Provence, located in the heart of Provence
- Experience the serenity of Abbaye de Sénanque, an ancient monastery
- Explore Ménerbes, named “One of the Most Beautiful Villages in France”
$3,933 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Fred R.
Reviewed By charles r.
Reviewed By Nanette M.
Reviewed By Allison H.
Reviewed By Dan &.
Reviewed By Christopher N.