Two capitals of two legendary nations, each with their own attractions, their own energy and their own charms, Dublin and London offer the pinnacle experiences of urban life. Their gloriously unique and uniquely glorious histories have so much to recommend them, it’s impossible to choose just one. So why should you?
Arrival in Dublin
Welcome to Ireland, where the strains of the harp mingle with the dashing smiles of its charismatic citizens, always ready with a quick smile and a long story. Tonight sees you at a luxurious hotel in the vibrant heart of the city, mere minutes from the public houses that dot the city and offer a history all their own.
A Day Around Ireland’s Capital City
A Two-Day Tour of the Irish Countryside
West to Dingle, East to London
A Tour of London, the Center of the Empire
Because One Day in London Just Isn’t Enough
The Highlights of South England
Back for More of Swinging London
- Walk the wide and winding streets of Dublin while taking in the history of this ancient city, from the library at Trinity College to the nave of St. Patrick’s, all while engaging with the warm and welcoming locals
- Take the train to County Cork to see the rebellious west, from the fascinating exhibits at Cobh to the legendary Blarney Castle
- Encounter the end of Ireland at Dingle Peninsula and take one of the most unforgettable rides of your life around the one-of-a-kind Ring of Kerry
- Tour mighty London, experiencing the best of the capital’s cultural hotbeds, from the British Museum to the Tower of London
- Stand in awe and reverence in the presence of greatness at Westminster Abbey, tour the recreation of Shakespeare’s own playhouse, and soar above the city in the iconic London Eye
- Discover the ancient allure of Stonehenge, the stolid and puissant Windsor Castle, and the soothing retreat of the spas at Bath
$4,387 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Joel J.
Reviewed By Murray C.
Reviewed By Linda T.
Reviewed By Danny S.
Reviewed By Don B.
Reviewed By Michelle H.