From high tea to High Crosses, from the River Shannon to the River Thames, from Buckingham Palace to Edinburgh Castle: the destinations are filled with the places and the people that are the hallmark to an unforgettable vacation tour of the British Isles. This is the place of perfectly made Irish coffees and the mysteries of Stonehenge, where St. Patrick converted a country and Jane Austen created her most famous characters, where the words of the Bard flow to the melodies of bagpipes. The British...
Welcome to Swinging London!
You land in the morning on the outskirts of puissant London, a true world city whose power and influence is unique in global history, and where the pull of the past and the role of tradition fill the air. A driver will be waiting to escort you to your centrally located and elegant hotel, where you can be sure the staff courteous, helpful and engaging.
Spend this evening getting your bearings in this astounding capital by taking the tube to one of the city’s world class restaurants: from classical European culinary masterpieces to the comfort and flavor of an authentic Indian meal, it can all be found in this magnificent metropolis.
Exploring the Capital of the UK
The Glories of Wales and the English Countryside
The Southern Shores of Ireland
An Iconic Castle and Incomparable Crystal
The Emerald Isle’s Glittering Southwest
Winding East Through Ireland’s Heartlands
A Day in Dublin
Into Northern Ireland
Touring Two Capitals
Discovering Enchanting Edinburgh
The Sites of North England
Birthplace of the Bard
One Final Day in the Stunning UK
- Discover the glories of the capital on the River Thames as you’re taken on a guided tour of lively London
- Enjoy a scenic drive in the English countryside, complete with pit stops at the famed monument of Stonehenge and the ancient resort town of Bath
- Take in the charms of Wales, from its quaint and delightful seaside villages like Newport to the rich traditions and gorgeous architecture in the capital city of Cardiff
- Revel in the treasures of Ireland, from the Book of Kells at Trinity College, Dublin to the fabulous works of glass art at the House of Waterford to the stunning natural beauty long the unforgettable Ring of Kerry
- Behold Belfast, once the second city in the British Empire and now the home to a sensational city center and a fine museum that details the history of one of the city’s most tragic contributions to world history, the RMS Titanic
- Soak in the soul of Scotland, from the Royal Mile in the heart of the Old Town of Edinburgh to the rolling hills of the Scottish Lowlands
- See the sights of southern England, from the famed Coventry Cathedral and its gorgeous stained glass to the birthplace of William Shakespeare and Anne Hathaway’s Cottage at Stratford-upon-Avon, a prototypical English country town that just happened to be the home to the greatest playwright in the English language.
From the streets of London, Dublin and Edinburgh to the rugged romanticism of County Kerry and the Scottish Borders, the countries that make up the United Kingdom are some of the most fascinating, engaging and memorable places to visit in the world. This two-week grand tour of the British Isles, arranged by one of Zicasso's travel agents for Ireland, will get you knee deep into the history, traditions and culture of this remarkable region, will introduce you to the practices and people that make this place unique, and will dazzle you with the grandeur of its cities, the raw, untrammeled beauty of its countryside, and the undeniable appeal of its people.
Visit historic sites like Stonehenge, Edinburgh Castle and York Minster as you wind your way through the island of Great Britain and the countries of Scotland and England. Walk O’Connell Street in Dublin and feast your eyes on Belfast City Hall as you tour both countries on the island of Ireland. Walk the grounds and gaze upon the ramparts at Cardiff Castle in the heart of Wales. From the English Channel to the Atlantic Ocean, and from the Cliffs of Dover to Scotland’s Outer Hebrides, you will cover every inch of this incredible part of the world.
Take in the exuberant experience of a much loved pub song in the heart of County Kerry. Take in the scene as the guards change in front of the stately and imposing Buckingham palace. Watch the sunset over the Scottish Lowlands before setting out for a night of revelry in the streets of Edinburgh. Whatever your fancy, whatever your desires, whatever your dreams, they can all be found here in the British Isles.
$6,820 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Linda T.
Reviewed By Danny S.
Reviewed By Rachel R.
Reviewed By Daniel M.
Reviewed By Michelle H.
Reviewed By Sandra Y.