All the clocks in the world will not give you the time needed to fully explore Europe, but this 18-day tour of France, Italy, and England has been designed to provide you with a robust introduction to each country. From the rugged beauty of the French Riviera to the rolling vineyards of Tuscany and the urban charms of Paris and London, this tour ensures a blend of opulence and adventure.
Paris – A French Orientation
Like a puppet without strings, the authenticity and charm of Europe is something you have to see to believe. This tour is designed to give you an up-close and personal glimpse of this characteristic through every region you visit. Today, you will hit the ground running when you arrive in the French capital of Paris to immerse yourself in this fabled land. After a private transfer whisks you from the airport to the city center, you will have the remainder of the evening to explore at your leisure.
Paris – The City of Lights
Paris – The Lofty Heights of High Fashion
Avignon – In the Footsteps of the Pope
Avignon – Sipping Through Southern France
French Riviera – France's Mediterranean Coast
French Riviera – Abundance of Tranquility
French Riviera – The Mediterranean Coast
Portofino – Rivieras on the Mediterranean
Portofino – Relaxing on a Sunset Cruise
Florence – Flying Over Northern Italy
Florence – The Jewel of Tuscany
Chianti Region – A Turn for the Rural
Chianti Region – Trip to a Florentine Rival
Chianti Region – A Culinary Campaign
London – Departing Continental Europe
London – Living it Up in England's Capital
London – Departure
- Stroll along the Champs-Elysees boulevard in Paris, where the city's illustrious past and magnificent architecture is displayed
- Unwind in the thermal comfort of your hotel spa and experience soothing treatments that will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to continue your adventure
- Witness the Parisian love of high fashion on a guided trip to the Triangle d'Or, where sweatpants are a sin and style reigns supreme
- Watch the fertile fields and rustic villages of the French countryside flit past you during an elegant train transfer to the Mediterranean World
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage city of Avignon, where popes once strolled, and contemporary visitors now find relaxation in the sublime town
- Survey the French Riviera from the privileged position of your luxurious accommodation at Mougins, where secret beaches, refreshing water, and rustic villages are only steps away
- Road trip from France to Italy while tracing the gentle contours of the Mediterranean Coast of each country on your way to Portofino
- Take to the skies during a private helicopter tour of Tuscany that will include a stop at a local wine estate where you can sample the tasty wines of the fertile Tuscan soil
- Stand in the shadow of Brunelleschi's Dome on a guided walking tour of Florence's city center, where the history and charisma of this colorful capital will come to life
- Chart your own course through London to acquaint yourself with the city at your own pace
$15,205 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Christopher N.
Reviewed By Shelia R.
Reviewed By Jim B.
Reviewed By Tom K.
Reviewed By Kirsten R.
Reviewed By Jason O.