The majesty of ancient history and dynamic culture is yours to experience during this customizable 3-week grand European tour of Italy, England, Germany, and France. Stunning natural landscapes meet iconic cities, while the sweeping countryside brings vineyards, castles, and more. Explore the highlights and hidden treasures that range from antiquity to modernity, for a European tour custom-tailored to your tastes.
London – Arrive in London
Welcome to the cosmopolitan city of London. Decorated with cobblestone streets, this iconic city along the banks of the Thames brings you meandering alongside iconic Parliament under the pointed shadow of the Elizabeth Clock Tower and the pealing bells of Big Ben. Your flight will arrive at Heathrow Airport, where your private transfer will greet you at customs. You will venture to your opulent accommodations in the heart of the city before having the remainder of the day at your leisure to relax in the prestigious ambiance of London.
London – Historical and Modern Streets
London – History and Prestige
Rudesheim – Delight in the Countryside
Rudesheim – The Beauty of the Black Forest
Lucerne – Traverse the Alpine City
Munich – Charming Innsbruck
Munich – A Bavarian City
Munich – Continue Discovering Bavaria
Venice – Travel the Alps
Venice – Touring Iconic Sites
Rome – Stroll the Este Castle
Rome – The Past of the Eternal City
Tuscany – The Grandeur of Florence
Tuscany – Towns, Wines, and Cuisine
Nice – The Leaning Tower of Pisa
Nice – The French Riviera
Lyon – Old Town Avignon
Paris – Half-Day Louvre Tour
Paris – Private Tour of Paris
Paris – Departure
- Witness the stunning architecture of the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe in Paris
- Explore medieval castles in preserved antique cities around Tuscany and Emilia Romagna
- Visit the iconic buildings of London, taking you around Parliament, 10 Downing Street, and St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Enjoy a walking tour of the Riesling region of Germany outside the town of Rüdesheim
- Venture through the majestic landscape of the Black Forest, home to the fairytales of the Brothers Grimm
- Revel in the antique Old Towns filled with wooden bridges, cobbled streets, and encompassing protective ramparts
- Bask in the breathtaking images and colors of Michelangelo when on a private tour of the Sistine Chapel
- Visit the opulent and captivating papal seats at both the Vatican and Avignon, home to a number of successive popes throughout history
- Take in the sensational landscape of forests, waterfalls, mountains, and the Mediterranean Sea
- Sample the authentic flavors of traditional Tuscan cuisine during a private cooking class with a celebrated chef
$8,626 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.88 stars based on
Reviewed By Y. H.
Reviewed By Kylie V.
Reviewed By Joan D.
Reviewed By Tara W.
Reviewed By Chanelle L.
Reviewed By Dan &.