Costa Rica is famous for sweeping rainforest landscapes and pristine beaches. The tropical breeze sweeps through the trees and the delicate calls of the wildlife echo against a mountainous backdrop. Discover romantic bliss on this custom tailored tour that shows you the wild luxuries of the jungle and Costa Rica’s tranquil beachside opulence. Indulge in a couple’s massage and explore secluded trails on horseback. Experience the passion of the countryside with your loved one and create unforgettable...
San Jose - A Valley in the Light
Costa Rica tours often start in San Jose because the city encompasses the culture of Costa Rica. The colors are painted onto the walls of hidden neighborhoods. Vibrant murals depict the active life of the local people. Mountains wrap around the city and bring nature’s scale to the expansive streets and skyline. Local boys play soccer in Central Park. Seasoned men lounge on park benches and read books in the passing sunlight. A private transfer meets you at the airport and escorts you to your hotel. Your accommodation boasts secluded gardens and a vibrant pool that offers a view to the rising mountain panorama. In the evening you can taste the locally grown flavors of Costa Rica at a local restaurant.
Arenal Volcano National Park - The Wonders of Waterfalls
Arenal Volcano National Park - Beside the Volcano
Arenal Volcano National Park - Unique Chance for Adventure
Monteverde - Enjoying the Lustrous Clouds
Monteverde - Experiencing the Sky
Manuel Antonio - Trees Guiding to the Beach
Manuel Antonio - Watching the Wading Water
San Jose - A Wandering Day
Punta Islita - A Remote Luxury
Punta Islita - Free and Private Shores
Punta Islita - Find Glorious Flight
Punta Islita - The Starry Night
San Jose - Watching the Beachside Go
San Jose - The Sweetness of a Getaway
- Indulge in a romantic beach getaway on the secluded cove of Punta Islita
- Discover the charm of the La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Enjoy the romantic panorama of the Arenal Volcano
- Explore the countryside with endless possibility for activities
- Relax on the pristine white sandy beaches of Manuel Antonio
- Horseback ride on the far reaching trails of famous Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Venture through the rainforest canopy on a hanging bridges tour to see the natural flora and fauna
- Indulge in a candlelit three-course dinner on the Pacific shoreline underneath the stars
$13,645 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on 521 reviews.
Reviewed By Lisa M.
Reviewed By Michelle M.
Reviewed By Michael P.
Reviewed By Gretel A.
Reviewed By Jacque B.
Reviewed By Kelly B.