Fall in love with South Africa with this dream combination of city, nature, and safari. Landscapes set the tone, from untamed bush to majestic Table Mountain and the dramatic Cape Peninsula. Redolent storytellers fill the days: the ex-inmates of Robben Island, waddling penguins, and the Big Five animals of Thornybush Game Reserve. And then the country's unique soul provides a non-stop sensual indulgence...This really is a vacation of endless highlights.
Cape Town - Discovering Iconic Cape Town
Cape Town knows how to wow first-time visitors, the endearing shapes of the Table Mountain chain soaring above the city. On one side is the Atlantic Ocean, shimmering blue and counting down the hours until another evocative sunset. On the other are rolling mountains and valleys. It's Africa's finest city; packed with attractions, oozing color, yet gently encased in a relaxed atmosphere. After landing at Johannesburg International Airport, you'll continue on a domestic flight to Cape Town where you'll be met and transferred to the hotel. You'll enjoy four nights in Cape Town, and four days that explore the very best of this majestic city.
The views start from your hotel situated in the heart of Cape Town's Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. Look one way for a stark beautiful mountain, and then turn around for the wonderful harbor and the endless ocean views. The Waterfront is the city's most vibrant upscale area, full of sailing ships, quaint steak restaurants, and the smells of fresh seafood. It's both a relaxed and a vibrant place to spend an evening, and the sunset views are unrivaled.
Cape Town - Exploring the Spectacular Cape Peninsula
Cape Town - Experiencing Robben Island and Table Mountain
Cape Town - Immersed in the Colors of Cape Town
Johannesburg - Old World Elegance in Johannesburg
Day 6 - 8
Thornybush Private Game Reserve - Unforgettable Big Five Safari
Hoedspruit - Fond Farewells to South Africa
- Spend three days immersed in the African bush, savoring the sights of the Big Five and watching the natural world unfold from your luxury chalet
- Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives through Thornybush Game Reserve, getting up close and personal with lion prides, dozens of rhinos, wading hippos, and an enigmatic cast of nature's favorite mammals
- Spend four days in iconic Cape Town, reveling in its vibrant atmosphere and gawping at Table Mountain which towers above the Mother City
- Slowly explore the Cape Peninsula, discovering an eclectic mix of diving penguins, dramatic views, quaint fishing villages, and spectacular coastal roads
- Be guided around Robben Island with the tales of Nelson Mandela's 18 year incarceration delivered with thought provoking poignancy
- Stand on the top of Table Mountain and relish the 360º panoramas, taking in the shimmering Atlantic Ocean, a fairytale mountain chain, endless beaches, and indelible city sights
- Indulge in the old world elegance of one of the world's finest 5-star establishments, situated in the heart of Johannesburg's exclusive Sandton district
$6,745 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Jamuna D.
Reviewed By Laura S.
Reviewed By Paul R.
Reviewed By Danijela Z.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Deana B.