The rolling meadows of the Tuscan countryside and the famed Seven Hills of Rome. The soaring dome of the Duomo in Florence and the floating marvel of San Giorgio Maggiore in Venice. With the bucolic countryside and the bustling cityscape, the allures of fine food and the inspiration of fine art, this is the tour that will show you it all, offering an unmatched glimpse into the incomparable jewels of Italy.
Rome - Touching Down in the Eternal City
Today you land in regal Rome, the center of the Western world for centuries, and the heart of one of the most important civilizations in history. A private car will take you from the airport to your superlative hotel, situated in the heart of bustling Rome on the famed Via Veneto and featuring accommodations that have been earning it praise from movie stars and royalty since the 1920s. Your room features luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets, a stunning marble bathroom and a dazzling view over the Via Veneto or the hotel’s beautiful gardens.
Spend your afternoon exploring the incredible edifices and moving monuments mere steps from your hotel, like the romantic Spanish Steps and the spectacular Trevi Fountain. Or you can check out the best in Roman fashion and haute couture at the nearby Via Condotti, the home to the world’s most famous fashion houses. It is also where you'll find Caffe Greco, arguably the most famous café in the city, where literary lights like Stendhal, Goethe, Byron and Keats all stopped to enjoy a cup of coffee.
Rome - The Very Best of the Roman Empire
Rome - Touring the Seat of Saint Peter
Montepulciano - The Rolling Hills and Charming Towns of Tuscany
Montepulciano - Experiencing the Finest of Italy’s Renowned Cuisine
Florence - Italy’s Wine Country and the Center of the Renaissance
Florence - Highlights in the Queen City of Tuscany
Florence - High Culture and High Fashion
Venice - Exploring Saint Mark’s City
Venice - Visiting Venice’s Famous Lagoon and Romantic Canals
Venice - Ciao, Italia!
- Begin your adventure in mighty Rome, the site of some of the greatest architectural achievements and best-known monuments in the Western world and filled with reminders of why it is known as the Eternal City
- Tour the massive art collection at the Vatican Museums, marvel at Michelangelo’s scintillating Sistine Chapel ceiling, and enter the hallowed halls of St. Peter’s Basilica as you spend a day exploring the Holy See
- Experience all of the best in Tuscany, from fine wines to delectable food, from Renaissance towns to rolling hills, and from majestic art to magnificent scenery
- Walk the streets of Florence, one of the great art cities in the world, where the reminder of the grandeur and genius of the Renaissance is never far away, from the galleries at the Uffizi to the crowning works that fill the Academy
- Enjoy the one-of-a-kind romance of Venice, the Queen of the Adriatic and the home to some of the most beautiful sections of city in Italy, from the domes of St. Mark’s Cathedral and the puissant Doge’s Palace to the artisanal wares at Murano and Burano
Italy is filled with unbelievable destinations, but few places in the country exert quite the hold on the imagination as Venice, Florence, Tuscany, and Rome. This 11-day tour will show you the best of these fantastic locales, from urban sophistication to natural splendor, and give you a glimpse into authentic life in inimitable Italy.
Walk the streets of the Caesars, marvel at the art of the Vatican, and be inspired by the unmatched art that fills the streets and city squares of Rome. Even cruise along the tranquil waters of one of Venice’s famed canals. Discover the masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance at the Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia of Florence, and encounter the inexpressible sumptuousness of a glass of Chianti in wine country. From medieval towns to rural villas, from the rolling hills of Tuscany to the shore of the Adriatic, you’ll experience it all.
This is a tour of Italy’s greatest hits, the best-known and best-loved cities and regions in the country, the home to famous cuisine and elegant wines, legendary leaders and monuments to the power of the human spirit. Whatever you’re looking for, wherever you’ve been, whoever you are, this is the vacation that will show you Italy in a way you’ve never imagined.
$3,933 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Elissa T.
Reviewed By Erica S.
Reviewed By Jean L.
Reviewed By Mario M.
Reviewed By Michael F.
Reviewed By Madison S.