From ancient Athens to Santorini, explore the luxurious splendors of Greece on this 11-day tour to some of the most significant destinations across the Mediterranean coast. Your every expectation will be exceeded as you uncover the deep historical roots left behind in Ancient Greek monuments, capture picturesque scenes of sweeping seascapes, and delight in exquisite Greek cuisine prepared by world-class chefs.
Athens - The Mythology of Athens
Your dream vacation will begin in the heart of Athens at a premier resort nestled in the heart of the city. Your resort will be overshadowed by the imposing Acropolis, an Ancient Greek monument that can be seen from every corner of the city. Today, you will enjoy a mythology tour of Athens to hallowed heritage sites, including The Panathenaic Stadium, Zappeion Megaron, and Olympian Zeus Temple. The monuments are rich in mythical stories that you will become familiar with during your stay.
Athens - City Streets and Ancient Greece
Crete - Slow Living in Chania
Crete - Artisanal Delights and Local Life
Crete - Straying from the Path
Crete - Stories from the Old World
Santorini - The Height of Gastronomy
Santorini - Searching for Atlantis
Santorini - Vistas on Land and Sea
Athens - The Boho Side of the City
Athens - Departure
- Discover the mythology of Athens on an exclusive tour of The Panathenaic Stadium, Zappeion Megaron, and Olympian Zeus Temple
- Step onto the Acropolis and feel centuries of knowledge emanating from the Ancient Greek construct
- Escape the bustling city to the quiet town of Chania, where you may peruse the Venetian harbor and tour its humble highlights
- Tour the countryside of Crete and learn to live like a local as you partake in bread-making courses, dive into the history of the native flora, and appreciate staggering vistas
- Trek through Crete’s gorgeous hinterlands along rugged paths that lead to a castaway beach where you may enjoy the serenity of the seascape to yourself
- Uncover the Ottoman influence over Rethymnon on a private tour of the charming town en route to Heraklion
- Expand your knowledge during a visit to the significant archaeological site of Knossos, the cradle of Minoan civilization
- Delight in the best that Santorini has to offer on a behind-the-scenes gastronomy tour of its most coveted artisanal products
- Learn about the origins of Atlantis on a riveting scavenger hunt that will have you exploring every corner of Santorini in the process
- Traverse the mountains of Santorini for unbridled vistas and set sail across the Mediterranean to catch the views during sunset
$6,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.95 stars based on 42 reviews.
Reviewed By Bhairavi K.
Reviewed By Nancy H.
Reviewed By Kelly B.
Reviewed By Michael B.
Reviewed By Adel H.
Reviewed By Joshua L.