Picture the perfect Christmas scene: the air filled with the strains of your favorite carol and the silent dance of falling snow, the smells of hot cider and apple pie rising to your nose, the undeniable feeling of lightness and joy that heralds the coming of the season. If these are your Christmas memories, then this is your Christmas in England vacation.
Christmas in the Kingdom
Touch down in London and be prepared to enter a Christmas wonderland, where lights are strung throughout the mighty metropolis and all the citizens are preparing for the holiday festivities. After being taken from the airport to your luxurious accommodations in your centrally-located hotel, you’ll have the chance to relax and recharge before you set out to see the sights of Christmas in London. You’ll be amazed by the white sheet covering the top of the Tower Bridge, the turrets of the Palace of Westminster and its famous clock tower, the spectacular decorations that grace Oxford Street, and the impressive and ever-growing array of activities and attractions at the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland. Wander the many exhibits at the Magical Ice Kingdom from snow sculptures to ice slides, lace up your skates and take to the UK’s largest ice rink, get indoors for a soaring ride on the Giant Observation Wheel (a.k.a. the London Eye), or take your kids to Santa Land, replete with rides, treats and, of course, Father Christmas himself.
Celebrating the Yuletide from Chawton to Winchester
A Morning at the Market, an Evening in Bath
Around Great Britain’s Oldest Resort Town
‘Tis the Season in Central England
A Day of Shakespearean Revelry
Back in London
Home for the Holidays
- Visit the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland, the incredible Christmas decorations at Belgravia, and the many monuments and beautiful buildings of singular London
- Stop by Jane Austen’s former house at Chawton and the Christmas market near the cathedral in Winchester as you make your way through the delightful English countryside
- Cruise through Salisbury – home to one of the most gorgeous cathedrals and best Christmas markets in the entire country – before spending two evenings in breathtaking Bath
- Tour the extravagantly decorated grounds of Hidcote Manor and the charming Chipping Campden as you experience a true Christmas in the Cotswolds
- Tour Shakespeare’s hometown of Stratford-upon-Avon, where you can get some shopping done for the family bibliophile, take in the darling decorations at splendid Warwick Castle and discover the Tudor and Victorian celebrations of the season
$3,635 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 374 reviews.
Reviewed By Annik A.
Reviewed By Danielle B.
Reviewed By Myron a.
Reviewed By Rhonda W.
Reviewed By Kristine W.
Reviewed By Steve B.