Perfection and luxury will define your custom-tailored 10-day best of Greece and Cypress tour. The grand colors of the Mediterranean Sea will lure you into relaxation. Greek antiquity will whisper of epic legends. You will follow in the footsteps of kings and explorers while indulging in opulent views of Grecian temples and pristine coastline. Whether on marbled streets or sampling fresh seafood, you will embrace Greece and Cyprus’s lavish charms.
Cyprus - Standing on a Jewel
Arrive on the Jewel of the Mediterranean, Cyprus, and be met at the airport with a private transfer to your luxurious accommodation. The gorgeous aroma of the rocky coves and the sweet sea wraps around the island. You can almost catch the perfume of the pine forests in the distance as the breeze rushes in. History and luxury abounds, where empires from Assyria to Persia, Franks to the Ottomans have made their mark on the island. The old city looks like you have stepped onto a Parisian avenue, with buildings crafted from stone and decorated with large arched windows that watch over the street. The gentle sea laps at the rock outcrop of the city where palm trees linger and sway. Let the jewel-like island sparkle in the afternoon sun and in the wake of your arrival.
Cyprus - Soaking in the Sand
Cyprus - Beyond Medieval Cyprus
Cyprus - A Brief History of Time on Cyprus
Athens - Beachside to Hillside
Athens - Marbled Heights
Mykonos - When the Shoreline Calls
Kusadasi - Where History Breathes Deep
Crete - Portside to Cliffside
Athens - Depart to Home
- Press your toes into the gilded sands of Cyprus beaches
- See the sensational history that has swept across Cyprus for millennia.
- Stand with history on a tour of ancient Athens, including the Acropolis
- Experience the fabulous cosmopolitan beaches of Mykonos
- Explore the fantastic ruins of Ephesus on the island of Kusadasi
- Visit the incredible monastery that towers over the town of Patmos where St. John the Divine wrote the Book of Revelations
- Discover the unparalleled awe of the island of Santorini
$2,615 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on 1126 reviews.
Reviewed By Jennifer J.
Reviewed By Madison H.
Reviewed By Adel H.
Reviewed By Dayana L.
Reviewed By Nicolas H.
Reviewed By Wendy C.