Elephants hooting, zebra galloping and wild animals congregating at the waterhole creates a wild wonderland found in the Kruger as nature eagerly shares its secrets with the next generation. On a private cubs program for kids in Londolozi, your children will graduate from their private den as young rangers. In Manyeleti, your family will enjoy an intimate private concession with an unfenced piece of Kruger that is overflowing with wildlife before flying to Cape Town for a time of city exploration...
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – Big Five Welcome to Africa
Touching down in the Greater Kruger is a special experience, especially for children. So many dreams accompany your arrival in Africa, involving the biggest animals and most famous safari sights and just as you arrive and transfer to your lodge, many of them are realized. Elephants with their beautiful tusks saunter by with their trunks swinging along the ground, giraffe poke their heads above the trees and silently watch as you pass. A river is dappled with hippos and a floodplain covered in buffalo is seen out the window. Even around your camp, you are likely to spot wandering zebra, nyala, bushbuck, and plenty of monkeys.
For the next few days, you will be staying at an intimate child-friendly camp that celebrates Londolozi’s 90 years of history. Your chalet is designed for families with a convertible children’s room and a private deck perfect for overlooking the riverine bushveld below as elephants often wander. Earlier in the day, you will have landed at O. R. Tambo International Airport and then transferred onto a flight to the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, where your Londolozi guide will meet you. Your journey to the camp will bring animals, and then an afternoon game drive will start ticking off more and more of your family’s safari dreams.
Day 2 - 4
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – Luxury Family Safari
Day 5 - 7
Manyeleti Game Reserve – An Exclusive Kruger Concession
Cape Town – Flying to the Mother City
Cape Town – Admiring the Penguins
Cape Town – Relaxed Day
Cape Town – Departure
- Bring your family on a journey into Africa’s wild wonderland with a week of safari that encounters every animal your children may be imagining
- Create a safari program that is personalized each day to suit your family’s mood and interests
- Enjoy your own piece of the Kruger in Manyeleti Game Reserve, where an animal-filled concession is reserved exclusively for your family
- Watch your children discover a whole new world as part of the Londolozi Cubs program, where they become young rangers and learn about the fascinating wilderness around them
- Relax by the pool while the children play in an exclusive Cub’s Den and discover the world of the animals
- Find comfort in the midst of the wild in the handpicked lodge accommodation that is perfect for your family with interconnected rooms and plenty of space for the children to play safely
- Lose track of all the incredible wildlife you see as the Kruger overflows with the Big Five and so many other amazing animals
- Complete your family vacation with nights spent in Cape Town, including a day amongst the wild penguins on Boulders Beach
$7,431 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Paula Z.
Reviewed By Kandace B.
Reviewed By Hamish K.
Reviewed By Jennie R.
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Debbie W.