Natural beauty and fascinating history will captivate you during your customizable 10-day Italy tour from Cinque Terre to the Amalfi Coast, revealing prestige, wealth, artistry, and remarkable heritage that dates back thousands of years. Whether settling into the luxuries of elite palaces or traversing terraced gardens on a rugged cliff, you will be immersed in the cultures by the sea and the opulence of the past.
Genoa – Arrive in Genoa with an Introductory Tour of the City
The power and prestige of the Republic of Genoa date back to the 13th century after defeating Pisa for supremacy along the Western shores of the Italian Peninsula. This influence is showcased by the grand palaces, elegant fountains, and preserved waterfront. The Old Harbor offers a sense of the city during its height of power with narrow, winding lanes and ships that pass along the water at all hours of the day. Your private transfer will greet you upon your arrival at the Cristoforo Colombo Airport and escort you into the heart of Genoa to settle into the comforts of your luxurious accommodation. Your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby and will be eager to introduce you to the charms of the port city, ranging from the atmospheric cafes along the portside esplanade to the glitzy, gold-leaf halls of the Palazzi dei Rolli.
You can take your time examining Porta Soprana, as the preserved towers of the 12th-century city gates are connected to the childhood home of Cristopher Columbus. The small museum embodies a wide breadth of history that eventually affected the evolution of the Western and Modern worlds. In the small neighborhood of Boccadasse, the picturesque homes encompass the older, functional homes of the former fishing village with bright colors that have been painted across the facades. The small beach that hugs the city is also decorated with moored fishing boats. Restaurants along the water will fill the air with the aromas of simmering garlic and steaming mussels.
Monterosso – Enjoy a Private Scenic Drive along the Italian Riviera
Monterosso – Discover the Treasured Towns and Wines of Cinque Terre
Monterosso – Visit the Charming Coastal Towns on the Gulf of Poets
Florence - Explore Stunning Lucca and Pisa before Arriving in Florence
Florence – Delight in Florentine History and a Private Cooking Class
Positano – Transfer South with a Tour of Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius
Positano – Traverse the Towns and Shoreline of the Amalfi Coast
Positano – Explore Splendor on Capri and Enjoy a Pizza-Making Class
Positano – Depart for Home
- Discover the sensational views and captivating history of the Cinque Terre during a wine tour along the dramatic slopes of Manarola
- Explore the charming, winding streets of Positano, which is the most Western town of the Amalfi Coast
- Indulge in the rich and memorable tastes of Tuscany during a private cooking class in Florence
- Uncover the celebrated beauty of the island of Capri at your leisure, visiting the elevated town of Anacapri and picturesque summit of Mount Solaro
- Traverse the grid of ancient Pompeii with a private guide who will introduce you to the preserved frescoes, architecture, and heritage that is on display
- Wander alongside the epic, defensive walls of Lucca that continue to protect the Tuscan city’s elaborate cafes and antique architecture
- Enjoy an immersive tour of Florence with a guide who will unveil the beauty of the castles, palaces, churches, bridges, and artwork that are displayed in the Uffizi Gallery
- Embrace the natural romance and atmospheric charms along the Gulf of Poets at Lerici and Porto Venere
- Learn the heritage and art of making legendary Neapolitan pizza during a private cooking class on the Amalfi Coast
- Delight in the allure of Pisa’s Campo Santo, and a burial ground that is decorated with incredible frescoes, revealing the true vision of the master artist
$3,895 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Victor H.
Reviewed By Gerald N.
Reviewed By Karen O.
Reviewed By Sharon H.
Reviewed By Kathryn D.
Reviewed By Christina H.