Experience the true splendor of ancient life, cultural cuisine, and inspiring scenery during your 12-day luxury Italy vacation. From Rome to the Amalfi Coast and Sicily, witness glistening mosaics, walk with master Renaissance artists and discover the dishes that have shaped tradition. Enjoy exclusive tours and remarkable insights as you explore it all.
Rome - Arrive in Remarkable Rome
The Eternal City of Rome embodies Italy’s wonders on a grand scale. With haunting ruins, inspiring art, and vibrant life crowding the streets, Rome is endlessly fascinating and filling with intoxicating charisma. Your flight will land at Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, and you will be escorted to the comforts of your accommodations in the heart of the city. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to settle into your hotel and begin to explore the bustling streets of Rome.
Rome - Visit the Vatican
Rome - Follow a Path to the Catacombs of Rome
Rome - Embrace the Cuisine and History of Rome
Sorrento - Indulge in the Beauty of Sorrento
Sorrento - Bask in a Full Day Capri Boat Excursion
Sorrento - Explore the Amalfi Coast on a VIP Tour
Palermo - Fly to Sicily’s Capital City
Palermo - Enjoy a VIP Food Tour of Palermo
Palermo - Delight in the History of Agrigento
Palermo - Revel in the Charms of Erice and Segesta
Palermo - Depart for Home
- Discover the secluded corners of St. Peter’s Tomb during a private guided tour of the tunnels winding beneath the basilica
- Embrace the treasured flavors of Rome on a guided food tour with a local connoisseur to highlights the culture, heritage, and history of the city sampled through the cuisine
- Indulge in the picturesque charms of the Tyrrhenian Sea with a private boat excursion around the island of Capri to visit the captivating culture and stunning scenery
- Enjoy a scenic ride along the Amalfi Coast to visit the historic town of Amalfi and enjoy the magnificent panoramic views along the shoreline at Ravello
- Witness the expansive history of Sicily at the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento, where you can view the preserved Greek temples dating back to the 5th century BC
- Explore the beauty of the Renaissance and the fascinating fixtures of history during a private tour of the Vatican Museums highlighted by the Rafael rooms and Sistine Chapel
- Revel in the tremendous flavors of Palermo’s eclectic culture that showcases the diverse heritage of the city as the crossroads of Mediterranean civilization
- Bask in the pleasures of the hilltop village of Erice to find the comforts of a history of confections and witness the fascinating views along the coastline
$9,355 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.79 stars based on
Reviewed By Michael C.
Reviewed By Amy A.
Reviewed By Sherry O.
Reviewed By Gwen L.
Reviewed By Don B.
Reviewed By Jennifer D.