On your eight-day family getaway vacation to Italy, your kids wake up with a view of coastal cliffs and the looming summit of historic Mount Vesuvius in the distance. The ancient city of Pompeii expands before your eyes, and you have never seen your kids so excited to learn about history. Visit the wonderment of coastal towns and breathtaking Renaissance cities during your handcrafted family tour of Italy.
Naples - Neapolitan Welcome
Naples is a city of intrigue and wonder nestled against the cobalt water of the Bay of Naples. Regal history dates beyond the Spanish Kingdom and the Kingdom of Sicily, to ancient Greeks. You will be escorted through the third-largest city in Italy. Palaces and castles decorate the cityscape, most notably at the edge of homes leading to the rich volcanic hills. The city is the birthplace of pizza, giving rise to the indulgent aroma of freshly baked crust and melted cheese that the entire family finds enticing.
Citrus groves grow hardily outside of the cobblestone streets of Naples. The breeze carries the zesty aroma over the cobblestone lanes, offering a unique scent. The oldest street houses a historic market of freshly caught seafood and decadent homemade food brought to the market for sale. Your private transfer whisks you around the Bay, past the looming summit of Mount Vesuvius, and settles your family into a luxurious hotel in the charming seaside city of Sorrento.
Sorrento - Family Time and Coastline
Sorrento - Antique Island
Florence - When History Comes Alive
Florence - A Family of Art
Florence - Active Walls
Florence - Into the Hills
Florence - Beyond the Tuscan Sun
- Visit the exciting ancient city of Pompeii to witness history frozen in time
- Bring the family into the kitchen to learn how to make fresh and delicious pizza
- Cruise around the island of Capri on a private boat, basking in the Mediterranean sunlight and refreshing water
- Stroll through the open-air museum of Siena, a city emanating its medieval past
- Bike around the shady pathways encircling the historic walls of Lucca
- Witness the famous list of the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the exquisite architecture in the Piazza dei Miracoli
- Visit a traditional Tuscan farm and taste the exceptional locally produced olives and mozzarella cheese
- Introduce the kids to the unparalleled artwork of Florence, home of Michelangelo’s David and Botticelli’s Birth of Venus
$2,859 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Jennifer K.
Reviewed By Gerald N.
Reviewed By Sharon H.
Reviewed By Victor H.
Reviewed By Douglas B.
Reviewed By Milberi P.