Effortless charm, captivating cuisine, and immersive artistry exemplify your 10-day family Italy vacation. Travel from Rome to Venice on this 10-day family vacation to discover the fun of ancient life, Renaissance beauty, traditional pasta, hand-crafted masks, and the techniques of gladiators. Whether wandering through the Vatican Museum's empty galleries or witnessing the Uffizi Gallery's embracing beauty, Italy’s boundless splendor will exceed your family’s greatest expectations.
Rome – Arrive in Rome with a Walking Tour
The Eternal City is an icon of antiquity and the evolution of Christianity, home to classic Renaissance artwork and opulent Baroque architecture. Meet with your transfer upon arrival at the airport to escort you to your hotel in the heart of Rome. If time allows, begin with a tour of the city to reach the famous trickling waters of the Trevi Fountain, where your children can find all of the horses splashing outward from Neptune’s powerful pose.
Rome – Enjoy a Gladiator Class and Vatican Museum Visit
Lucca – Uncover Assisi's Classic Charms and Pisa’s Piazza dei Miracoli
Lucca – Delight in a Full Day Excursion to Cinque Terre
Florence – Explore Beautiful Tuscany at San Gimignano
Florence – Delight in Historical and Artistic Treasures
Bologna – Sample a Cooking Class before Arriving in Venice
Venice – Uncover St. Mark’s Secrets and Make a Venetian Mask
Venice – Discover Verona’s Beauty and Cruise the Brenta Canal
Venice – Depart for Home Venice
- Traverse the ancient streets of Rome in search of the fantastic sculpture bringing the wild animals of the world to life on a walking tour tour
- Witness the famous list of Pisa’s Leaning Tower when visiting the Piazza dei Miracoli
- Explore the medieval treasures of San Gimignano with a tour of the soaring towers crowning the antique city streets in Tuscany
- Enjoy a scavenger hunt of Florence’s celebrated Uffizi Gallery in search of Renaissance opulence, including The Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Learn the art of making delicious tortellini pasta during a private cooking class in Bologna
- Choose your own Venetian mask from the Commedia dell’Arte to craft, color, and decorate with the flair of the traditional Venetian Carnival
- Train as a gladiator of ancient Rome at gladiator school before visiting the marvels of the Colosseum
- Uncover the thrilling works of Michelangelo during an after-hours tour of the Vatican Museums and free of the usual crowds inside the Sistine Chapel
$3,575 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By Jennifer J.
Reviewed By Brock T.
Reviewed By Joe K.
Reviewed By Gerald N.
Reviewed By Melanie G.
Reviewed By Kirk D.